Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Was Salman taking a personality development class?

Poll Question: Was Salman taking a personality development class in BB house ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [77.27%]
5 [22.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Madhumey Groupbie
Madhumey
Madhumey

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I think the way Salman was speaking to all the contestants in Bigg Boss house yesterday, it seemed like he was conducting a session of personality development for the inmates stressing on individual behaviour . Did you guys find it ok ? I felt Salman lost it the moment he entered the house. I think Salman is tying to ape Raghu, the eternal bully/producer of MTV Roadies. What say u ?

Edited by Madhumey - 18 December 2011 at 7:12am

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I voted for yes.. And that was DEFINITELY needed !!

Salman won MANYYY new fans after yest's episode LOL For examply my parents LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzaintaurus27naina-syedLuv4gamesMrManagementTheBigTamashaharpkaurGauahargeous_N

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Without doubt yesterday's episode was the best with highest entertainment value. We had enough of seeing Sanjay Dutt standing like a dumb doll and being insulted by Sky and keep calling him bro!!!

Time that the host asserted his presence and thats what Salman did.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainshamila123Madhumeynaina-syedLuv4gamesBlack_kittykatSuneel_kumarprerna4rishav

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
salman khan is my fav.. but what he did yesterday ... it was not fair.. I meant, why need to go inside?? it is a reality show. Let them do what they want! jis tarah bataya k sanjay dutt bohat naraz hai aur yeh b kaha hai k bahir aho dekh leinghe.. etc etc.. sab sahi nahi kaha. I am not with any contestant. but is bar I don't feel it is a reality show!
yeh koi woh show nahi kisi k attitude, habits change karne ki.. if they are playing games.. to play karne do.. if they are faking. to fake karne do.. but at least kal wala ghalat tha.. my opinion!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86MoodyFoodieTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Madhumey Groupbie
Madhumey
Madhumey

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akramabs

salman khan is my fav.. but what he did yesterday ... it was not fair.. I meant, why need to go inside?? it is a reality show. Let them do what they want! jis tarah bataya k sanjay dutt bohat naraz hai aur yeh b kaha hai k bahir aho dekh leinghe.. etc etc.. sab sahi nahi kaha. I am not with any contestant. but is bar I don't feel it is a reality show!
yeh koi woh show nahi kisi k attitude, habits change karne ki.. if they are playing games.. to play karne do.. if they are faking. to fake karne do.. but at least kal wala ghalat tha.. my opinion!

Raghu does the same on MTV Roadies and it is considered a reality show. So why not in Bigg Boss ?

dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Sorry galti se No press ho gayi..salman was fabulous being a nuetral viewer i felt he said everything correctly...he showed the miror to everybody...you guys are saying how he talked to sky wasn't fair so let me remind you a proverb 'laathon ke bhoot, baaton se nehin mante'...you guys are saying salman shouldn't tell them anything because it's a reality show...oh cummon that doesn't means they can do anything but no one will say them anything!! Agar aisa hi hain toh host ki kya jarurat!! I literally pissed off by observing how sky's fan bashing salman..kyun bhai sach karwa lag raha hain kyan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesTheBigTamasha

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
if its a reality show or scripted show! but still the homemastes ki bachi kuchi izzat bhji gayee

deosnt matter if they act or not!

Go to top