Di made a banner for my own FF 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Shruja - Most welcome darling 🤗

@ Piya - woahhh! They are really awesome dearoo 👏
Ariella thumbnail
plz how to make hd avis in adobe cs when ever i made avis & save them there colour become vry dull plz help
thanks
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as my photoscape was not working i had to abandon my lesson in middle now i have to start from beginning😭
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi... Thanks for this tutorial.. It was very very very helpful...
piya- thumbnail
Di I had 3 queries

Charu di can u pls tell me how to soften the edges of an avi and how to merge 2 avis without making the edges of the two diff avis evident jaise ke ye avi 

aisa lagna chahiaye ke wo 2 nahi balki ek avi hai pls bataiyena 😳 

di photoshop mein coloring kaise karte hai of avis and siggies?

di do u know how corel pro works?
Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks helpful tut 🤗
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Charuuu 🤗 
kal mujhe siggies create karne ka mann kiya tho tera yaad aagaya...tujhe stalk kiya😛 tho yeh thread mila😉

wowww...nice tutorials re... i jus had created a simple siggy as per ur tut... i had downloaded that software which u had suggested..
thanq soo much for this tut
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
charu :

thanx a ton for the Clone Tool tutorial .. i too was looking for ways for incorporating the same effects in a siggie and tried doing it using the Smudge Tool but failed miserably , but as usual, found my answers in your thread😃.  initially i couldnt understand this part, 

For Laptop - Hit the lappy mouse and keep left tab below your mouse pressed and keep moving your mouse on the same place.
You will see the cloned image of your picture which you just captured in step 3. Though in step 3, you had clicked only on face, you can get the whole picture when you keep moving your mouse.
When you move your mouse, make sure that you do it slowly so that outer edges also dont get pasted over there.

but then after a few efforts i got it clear. and yes, i did it with the old version of GIMP that i had downloaded in the initial days of this thread⭐️, but i promise you that i'm going to download all the latest versions of the softwares from the first page soon.😳

and now i need you to help me out with one problem that i'm facing currently :

as you can see, this pic contains the facebook.com/SanaKfans tag written over it. can you please tell me how to remove this line from the main pic without using the Smudge Tool ?😕
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
charu :

this is the first siggie that i made after going through the Clone Tool tutorial, so really couldnt help posting it here. 

as you can see, i have used several pics to create this siggie. please tell me, is the basic outcome okay ?😕