Charu's Helping Hand Last Tutorial - Pg 72 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
@charu
tune j o pics di unse to ho gya but koi aur pic se nahi ho raha
Agree with U Khushi di...Charu tune jo images diye hai usse thik se hota hai but baki images se sab black black ata hai I mean image ekdum dark hoti hai...
charuuu  !!!!!!! where are you ???????????? 😕
OMFG! The banner was freaking amazing i tell u didi... The Mukti bandhan one... and that Way u explained of how to use the siggys... that's even better... Like wow! That;s such a clever, tricky, effortless and super fabulous outcome!
Thamk You so much for teaching us all this di!🤗
Siggy banane mein Charu ka hanth koi nahi pakad sakta!
yeh zamin viraan kyu padi hai charulatey??????
@ Radzy -- my hi5 bachcha!!! Thanx a bunch for ur super sweet comment yaar!! love yaaa sooo much!! but that last lesson is giving everyone real problems so better not to bang ur head for that!!! ðŸ˜†

@ All -- I m  very very sorry guys!! stuck wid life so not able to come online!!! missing u all sooo much but kyaa karoon!!! ðŸ˜•
Love ya all ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗
Thanks Charu for this!

Im glad to see ur post after sooo longg...even have not talked with you since ages..i dont know when we will be talk again like before...

I hope everything is fine with you & hope u be back soon...a lot of talks are pending...

Take care.
Love,
Honey
Hello Shello My Lovely CGMians  🤗

Me here To give You Easy Tut of photoscape For banner making , hope u are smart enogh now to understand the tut after brilliant tuts by acharya charu

Follow the pics(click on pics for bigger size )
Do ask me if it confuse you!

Hope it helped You Guyz!
Love All
Khushi😃

aww nyc of u khushi it would be helpful for us