Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Should Ashutosh Propose to Nidhi?????? (Page 4)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

U sure that's what they plan????? 

This "mental process" of falling in love can be tolerated by viewers fro 50 or 100 episodes but how do they plan on making a 200+ episode show only on this mental process I can't imagine...

Hope we are mistaken and they do show the two coming at least closer together if not becoming a couple so soon...The problem is we get so many people writing and saying so many different things and then the Cvs show something totally unexpected...so I think its best to take one episode at a time and see how it develops...

I think "Kuch toh log kahenge" will be justified as a title if AshNi are bold this time around...and finally end up coming together within a few more weeks...boldly...going for this relationship...defying society, family, friends...etc...they need to be a couple but I dont think that will happen here...it will all be a guessing game..."does he loves me?"..."should I confess I love her?"...now i just hope they can be together at the hospital soon...bec. i have no hope of passion in this serial

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasaMehek25RamonaG

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

LOL Of course, Yanks, we all want that!! But still since MB states categorically that that ain't the way its gonna go, i was just trying to find an in-between where we could at least have some "Awww" moments if not, HOT DAMN DROOL ones!!!! The current kabhi haan kabhi na track is UTTER CRAP!!! 

Well I never really wanted "hot damn drool" ones LOL...but I want their actions to show some attraction for each other...some desire for intimacy...basically we need some moments of passion...even if they don't touch...or barely touch...it can be shown...but...God know if it will...there are several elements both in and out of the show...to be haddis...Tongue...

Like fine...no need for a hug...no kiss...but how abt a scene...where they're in a small space...and standing inches apart face to face...both feeling it...both lost...is this too much for them to show & act out????Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasavasanthi16LizzieBennettRamonaG

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@yanks28

I think "Kuch toh log kahenge" will be justified as a title if AshNi are bold this time around...and finally end up coming together within a few more weeks...boldly...going for this relationship...defying society, family, friends...etc...they need to be a couple but I dont think that will happen here...it will all be a guessing game..."does he loves me?"..."should I confess I love her?"...now i just hope they can be together at the hospital soon...bec. i have no hope of passion in this serial

No point in Ashu keeping his love in his heart and Nidhi continuing to hate him and trying to ignore her feelings...

But was a bit worried when I read that MB had said when Ashni come together the show will end...Confused  Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamonaGyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

@yanks28

No point in Ashu keeping his love in his heart and Nidhi continuing to hate him and trying to ignore her feelings...

But was a bit worried when I read that MB had said when Ashni come together the show will end...Confused  Unhappy

yeah this is what he said himself...and it makes no sense...esp. with the team now pushing for 500 episodes...in 500 episodes...we need them TO BE A COUPLE...at some point...THEY MUST...be in a ROMANTIC relationship!!!!!! They have to "be together"...an item...lovers...but I dont think we'll see this!!!!!! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamonaG

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

@yanks28

yeah this is what he said himself...and it makes no sense...esp. with the team now pushing for 500 episodes...in 500 episodes...we need them TO BE A COUPLE...at some point...THEY MUST...be in a ROMANTIC relationship!!!!!! They have to "be together"...an item...lovers...but I dont think we'll see this!!!!!! Cry

So in the 500 odd episodes we can expect to see CRAP tracks... with the main story that is supposed to be LOVe between the two main leads take a backseat. So prepare for inane, mind-numbing, frustrating times with KTLK!!! 

Mehek25RamonaGyanks28

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
wonderful post Mehek n Waves.
after reading all ur pov,am left nothing.
going to watch 2morrow's episode with despair.
bt smwhere i read Rohan is not going to come b/w Ashni-relief.
shocked to hear abt Ashu's past,though i read it earlier but was not ready to take it.i wanted Nidhi to be his first love.
wt relevance does that character have?love to hear ur povs,regarding this one.

Mehek25RamonaGyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by yanks28

@yanks28

So in the 500 odd episodes we can expect to see CRAP tracks... with the main story that is supposed to be LOVe between the two main leads take a backseat. So prepare for inane, mind-numbing, frustrating times with KTLK!!! 

what's love got to do with got to do with...*sings like Diana Ross*...ROFL Oh Dear...MB's posts...and current track in mind...I feel so hopeless..Ouch..he says no reason to show post marriage...that dream gets dashed...then he says it's going to be the "slow process of falling in love"...so yeah...expect very little ...they will never BOLDLY be together in a romantic relationshipi it seems...the man says when they confess...the show will end...Cry

@frustrating times: Frustrating in so many way hahahaha..!!!!!WinkTongue

LizzieBennettMehek25RamonaG

RamonaG IF-Sizzlerz
RamonaG
RamonaG

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
great post Mehak..i guess we have to be prepared for some really turbulent times aheadUnhappy

rtmsMehek25yanks28

Go to top