Should Ashutosh Propose to Nidhi?????? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

So in the 500 odd episodes we can expect to see CRAP tracks... with the main story that is supposed to be LOVe between the two main leads take a backseat. So prepare for inane, mind-numbing, frustrating times with KTLK!!! 

what's love got to do with got to do with...*sings like Diana Ross*...🀣 Oh Dear...MB's posts...and current track in mind...I feel so hopeless....he says no reason to show post marriage...that dream gets dashed...then he says it's going to be the "slow process of falling in love"...so yeah...expect very little ...they will never BOLDLY be together in a romantic relationshipi it seems...the man says when they confess...the show will end...😭

@frustrating times: Frustrating in so many way hahahaha..!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
great post Mehak..i guess we have to be prepared for some really turbulent times aheadπŸ˜”
Originally posted by yanks28

the day he proposes her, I think the show will end...this coming from the horse's mouth...MB thinks when they confess the show will end.

It's not necessary for the show to end when he confesses...I don't know why everyone thinks like that...gosh πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Is this show written like that only ??? It makes me wonder...really.
I haven't seen DK, but was it like this also in DK ????
The show ended when he confessed ?????

I feel there are lots of ways the show can go even if they confess, so no need for it to end...if this is the case than why planned so many episodes πŸ˜•

Originally posted by esha

It's not necessary for the show to end when he confesses...I don't know why everyone thinks like that...gosh πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Is this show written like that only ??? It makes me wonder...really.
I haven't seen DK, but was it like this also in DK ????
The show ended when he confessed ?????

I feel there are lots of ways the show can go even if they confess, so no need for it to end...if this is the case than why planned so many episodes πŸ˜•

yeah i saw MB's IBN 7 interview on friday he said we're aiming for 500 episodesπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Hcfanyasmin

and KTLK team is trying for 500 epi according to mb so its a long way to go lol

So than we should be prepared to see the separation for 499 episodes  which doesn't seem interesting to me at all
Well if they are aiming for 500 episodes...I wish them all the luck they can get ...really

How long do they think that a show can survive without any romance btw the lead pair- this is a love story, they shouldn't be mistaken-, but only separation πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•...at some point of time ppl will get tired of the separation track and move on to other shows...that's reality. Other shows also show separations, but it becomes bearable only by knowing that at some point they will get back together and the romance will start over that is what keep ppl hooked to shows...plus ofcourse the drama
But when you know from the start that the lead pair will not come together...you loose interest as a viewer...

MB said something abt slow process of falling in love...even here they goofed up, coz in just a few episodes Nidhi already knew she was in love...I thought maybe Ashu will take a bit longer, but I was utter surprised to see that even Ashu is deeply in love with Nidhi, so if you ask me...there is NO process of falling in love, they already ARE in love...

Also the title of the show is "kuch toh log kahenge"...by keeping the lead pair separate, what will ppl have to talk about ...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•...one is angry , the other one is keeping his love in his heart...so there is nothing for log to talk about , right , then why this title ????
People can only start talking when Ashu & Nidhi go all the way for each other in love...otherwise there is no meaning
@ esha

MB said something abt slow process of falling in love...even here they goofed up, coz in just a few episodes Nidhi already knew she was in love...I thought maybe Ashu will take a bit longer, but I was utter surprised to see that even Ashu is deeply in love with Nidhi, so if you ask me...there is NO process of falling in love, they already ARE in love...

Also the title of the show is "kuch toh log kahenge"...by keeping the lead pair separate, what will ppl have to talk about ...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•...one is angry , the other one is keeping his love in his heart...so there is nothing for log to talk about , right , then why this title ????
People can only start talking when Ashu & Nidhi go all the way for each other in love...otherwise there is no meaning

So true esha...They have to give something for people to talk about...Here only 2-3 people know about their love...From Ashu's side Armaan, mallu, her bro and Sil...and from Nidhi;s side...Anjie and now Rohan...forgot Ranga ...he knows about both also...Thats not the world at large...For the title to be apt for the show they have to publicly declare their love for each other...be seen together...and not just placidly but lovey-dovey...doing things for each other...Well at least we can dream about the lovey-dovey part I guess...

500 epi????????my goshhh... I wonder wht they will show in whole 500 epi...200 or 300 is ok but 500 πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Thanks all of you for your encouraging comments. Will try to be as regular as possible.

I guess now the suspense is over. There was no dance and most certainly no proposal😭
IMO, the dance sequence was poorly edited and abrupt as though there was a change in the last minute. 
Anyway, the positive was that Rohan has got to know and I feel he will team up with Armaan and make Ashutosh confess.

On a lighter vein, Ashutosh was wasting his time holding the curtain, Nidhi had bought, while he could have held Nidhi while dancing😳