Similarities b/w forum wassi and Ekta k fundeys

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

"Similarities between Forum wassi and Ekta k fundeys" I know all must be thinking "this girl has lost it"😆 …how can our forum be similar with Balaji shows when almost everyone here hates to watch these kinda sagas.😲😆.My dear sochney samjhney waley fellow members….aisa hai …. Ekta's fundeys and our harkatein are quite similar😳…you don't agree? Alright just read just below and then tell me….wasn't I right.😉😆

1. IN Balaji shows u will find almost every other character doing gossips and in our pyaara forum…same thing is done in ATs. 😛

2. Ekta tried her best for humiliating Panchi👏…and we never missed any chance of humiliating her even she was out of the show and will continue if we see any opportunity😛😆…..pyar kiya to darna kya.😉

3. Ekta always makes a way for new talent making them a hit in Telly world and we never mind making a newbie's post a "HIT". 😲😆

4. We promote our posts by sending links via PMs and Ekta promotes her production via her soaps.😛

5. Usually in Balaji shows any character which is not in demand as per script disappears😕…..yahan b kush aisa hi hai there are many members who had vanished without placing any notice "I am leaving forum"😕😆

6. In every Balaji shows u'll find same story played by different characters…yahan par b same story "I'm leaving" is being posted by every member.

7. In Ekta shows characters fight for each other and in our forum we fight with each other for characters.😆

8. Her shows are always female oriented and our forum to bhara para hai female member se.😳

9. She likes to drag a particular track like a chewing gum and we like to quote more than three though it is against IF rule.😆

10. In every Ekta show party is must and on every important moment party yahan b hoti hai….aww they kissed its part time, awww they hugged its party time, he is back its party time, Panchi is out its party time and the list goes on.😊

11. Ekta had always chori Bollywood songs for her soaps and we like to chori its songs for making video mix.😃

12. she likes making a Jodi from a Jodi and we too like doing same. 😭😆

This is not a complete list as there are many more…if you know any please share it with us for fun.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😛 😆 ur right the forum and ekta have similarities 🤣 kya points the 🤣 btw u promoted ur post by sending pm 🤣    Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i guess u r righttt its true in a way...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 Nice similarities Romu.

In kekta shows you always have KHAANDAAN wars and in forum also you have Abhiya v/s Kapi v/s Jiya wars🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 Nice... That's why maybe we loved PKYEK so much. 😆 

In every Ekta ji's show we have atleast a witchy and here we have our MISS WITCHY (Romaila) too. 🤣 🤣 🤣
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haila kya list hai!!

Aare when you PM'ed me I opened the link some WIERD page opened now peobe (coolbie) who was advertising something from IDUNNO WHAT so I tot that's what your PM meant the similarity between IF and Balaji so that's why I repliedwriting something WIERD!!!!!

Aweshum posht!!! Kitna achha hai re baba!
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣Nice... Kya points hai🤣🤣...
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

😛 😆 ur right the forum and ekta have similarities 🤣 kya points the 🤣 btw u promoted ur post by sending pm 🤣   

yup i did pmed all his time...😆 promotion u know 😉 🤣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

i guess u r righttt its true in a way...

dekha bola tha na...we are quite similar 😆
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gud Job Romi Bhabi😆

All d similarities r awsum...😛😆 especially fight wala 🤣