Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman - A hypocrite. (Page 3)

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
there were some acts of sky which i really disliked...
one of them was when he broke the toilet door when PM was insideAngry
& i think he should not make personal remarks about others
i find him funny though but i can't understand, is this his strategy or he is like that in his real life also? Confused Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by fire_gun

Cuz nobody was AS bad as Sky..

Dolly looks like a Goddess infronta Sky.. Sky is just a pathetic MCP Thumbs Down Ashmit didnt make the house environment dirty like Sky has done to the show soon after coming..

Sky is a bully.. And to set him straight, you need another Bully.. If Sallu has done that, it's great !! Thumbs Up
when did sky scratched anybody hands??..if sky  something abt mahek past then dolly did with shweta by taking builders name who gifted her diamond rings and she abused asmit and she keep scratching abt mms scandal all the itime ... dolly was scary  and sky is entertaining if i cut his angry partWink

Dolly went personal only during her first innings.. Once she came out and saw what she has done inside, she tried her best to at least rectify herself..

But people like Sky, who dont even ADMIT their mistakes, forget about changing, what are we gonna do with them ? Ouch Only kicking and slapping and beating works AngryConfused
ok i admit he doesn;;t admit his mistakes but same time he didn;t some thing horrible all the time like dolly ...sorry even i combine  first and second dolly and full inning of sky i believe sky is less hypocrite than dolly...dolly has no comparison...dolly was back to square two three days before finale with khali ,sweta and veena...sorry sky has quality of friendship like giving immunity powers  friends like sid yes he gets insecure when his  friends goes here and there but he was faithful  to  every  person  he promised  even to player like amarWink. even spoke postive for mishra when she came back even for the sake of camera for her image repairment but he did Wink .dolly had no friends when she left bigboss..sky will have sunny,bedi and i guess juhi tooWink

Edited by fire_gun - 18 December 2011 at 5:09am

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Avni..

Calling PoM Bar Dancer.. And sweeper.. Calling Amar Napunshak.. Such habit of cracking such crass jokes can not be a strategy.. He must be like this only in real life.. He can not have same strategies in all his 4/5 shows Pinch

OMG how much I despise him PinchPinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123MoodyFoodie

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

And also fire_gun.. He ALMOST pushed PoM from the bathroom .. As far as I remember, PoM said she was hurt..

All these are signs of violence for sure.. Plus, his shabby and dirty rowdy type looks with such evil thoughts and attitude is scarier than DB Ermm
he didn;t pushed that door to hit her  all he was doing to put her out from room...u can see that what he was saying when mishra entered room all the time he was requesting her to leave the room
MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Avni..

Calling PoM Bar Dancer.. And sweeper.. Calling Amar Napunshak.. Such habit of cracking such crass jokes can not be a strategy.. He must be like this only in real life.. He can not have same strategies in all his 4/5 shows Pinch

that is the only reason i find PM's sarcasm & wit more funny than sky's pranks & personal comments on other person's dressing sense, make-up, gender etc.
i find sky funny sometimes but whenever he crosses the limit...i m pissed offAngry

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni.137

Avni..

that is the only reason i find PM's sarcasm & wit more funny than sky's pranks & personal comments on other person's dressing sense, make-up, gender etc.
i find sky funny sometimes but whenever he crosses the limit...i m pissed offAngry

I just can not STAND this Sky Dead Yest also, he knew that he will lose against Symonds.. Instead of accepting it gracefully, he passed a remark 'I know I am gonna lose, becuz I want Symonds to win'... I know such losers in reality who thinks they LET the winners win and satisfy their ego with such logic Sleepy

There can not be ANY comparison between PoM and Sky.. PoM whatever she does is on the face, she never plans and plots for nominations, she never passes judgmental comments on anyone's character.. She taunts others' habits which are evident in this show itself.. She never goes BEYOND that.. Ouch She never gives dhamkis to show anyone outside with political help..

Putting PoM and Sky's names in one sentence makes me sad Cry OMG I did just now ConfusedLOLLOL

katherine123

Go to top