Salman - A hypocrite. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Avni..

Calling PoM Bar Dancer.. And sweeper.. Calling Amar Napunshak.. Such habit of cracking such crass jokes can not be a strategy.. He must be like this only in real life.. He can not have same strategies in all his 4/5 shows ๐Ÿ˜ต

OMG how much I despise him ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

And also fire_gun.. He ALMOST pushed PoM from the bathroom .. As far as I remember, PoM said she was hurt..

All these are signs of violence for sure.. Plus, his shabby and dirty rowdy type looks with such evil thoughts and attitude is scarier than DB ๐Ÿค”
he didn;t pushed that door to hit her  all he was doing to put her out from room...u can see that what he was saying when mishra entered room all the time he was requesting her to leave the room
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Avni..

Calling PoM Bar Dancer.. And sweeper.. Calling Amar Napunshak.. Such habit of cracking such crass jokes can not be a strategy.. He must be like this only in real life.. He can not have same strategies in all his 4/5 shows ๐Ÿ˜ต

OMG how much I despise him ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

that is the only reason i find PM's sarcasm & wit more funny than sky's pranks & personal comments on other person's dressing sense, make-up, gender etc.
i find sky funny sometimes but whenever he crosses the limit...i m pissed off๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by avni.137

that is the only reason i find PM's sarcasm & wit more funny than sky's pranks & personal comments on other person's dressing sense, make-up, gender etc.
i find sky funny sometimes but whenever he crosses the limit...i m pissed off๐Ÿ˜ก

I just can not STAND this Sky ๐Ÿคข Yest also, he knew that he will lose against Symonds.. Instead of accepting it gracefully, he passed a remark 'I know I am gonna lose, becuz I want Symonds to win'... I know such losers in reality who thinks they LET the winners win and satisfy their ego with such logic ๐Ÿฅฑ

There can not be ANY comparison between PoM and Sky.. PoM whatever she does is on the face, she never plans and plots for nominations, she never passes judgmental comments on anyone's character.. She taunts others' habits which are evident in this show itself.. She never goes BEYOND that.. She never gives dhamkis to show anyone outside with political help..

Putting PoM and Sky's names in one sentence makes me sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ OMG I did just now ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Somebody gave reality check to salman on BB website (Wanted to share with u all) :

look who's talking, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, and aishwariya have herself admitted that this guy is a violent possessive person, he used to beat her.salman first preach wht u teach.somebody tell him just live one day widout cell phone widout television, pc frns and your fans packed in the house wid strangers..everyone is bound to be frustrated and react in a way which he will never do in his real life, A host should stick to doing their role, which is to host.. they are supposed to be neutral and impartial, even if they have their own personal favorites and dislikes, they are not supposed to air them on television, least of admonishing people for their behavior. If you guys have watched UK Big Brother, or any other version of the show, you'd know that the host does not get involved with the politics of the house, they don't advice people on how to behave.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
i dont agree!

if sky attacks someone' family then its okay,

if sky tries to reveal someone's past ?? and then he xplains to sunny dont talk abt past when himself talks abt someone's past is okay!!

he and his tapori fight uncluding wrods, chal hatte chal nikal tu nikal is alright aswell!

to theek salman is wrong!!
salman parents hain kia gharwaloo ka ke tameez sikhane chale ayee jo jaisa hain rehene do!!!!
Originally posted by small_boss5

i dont agree!

if sky attacks someone' family then its okay,

if sky tries to reveal someone's past ?? and then he xplains to sunny dont talk abt past when himself talks abt someone's past is okay!!

he and his tapori fight uncluding wrods, chal hatte chal nikal tu nikal is alright aswell!

to theek salman is wrong!!

hate salman
^^ hate PM and sky? got it?

so u think when sky talks abt someone's past and say tapori words r fine? where do u come from?

stop getting personally babes warna agar mein kuch kehdiya to tumare a** mein c fire niklega

remember that
Edited by small_boss5 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I would agree with that.

me 2