Salman - A hypocrite.

maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i really did'nt liked d way Salman bulled Sky. Though i don't like Sky's behaviour bt still this was really not d way 2 treat a contestant of d show.

Where was Salman's morals, Virtues n the so called good character in Big boss 4 season

He never scolded Dolly bindra or Ashmit or the so n so who were creating more nuisance in the BB season 4.

guys do give ur opinions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

Guys i really did'nt liked d way Salman bulled Sky. Though i don't like Sky's behaviour bt still this was really not d way 2 treat a contestant of d show.

Where was Salman's morals, Virtues n the so called good character in Big boss 4 season

He never scolded Dolly bindra or Ashmit or the so n so who were creating more nuisance in the BB season 4.

guys do give ur opinions.

iagreed he never raised voice against dolly and her fights were ten times scary than these fightπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: fire_gun

iagreed he never raised voice against dolly and her fights were ten times scary than these fightπŸ˜†

agree we r thinking same another time dude!!πŸ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Cuz nobody was AS bad as Sky..

Dolly looks like a Goddess infronta Sky.. Sky is just a pathetic MCP πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Ashmit didnt make the house environment dirty like Sky has done to the show soon after coming..

Sky is a bully.. And to set him straight, you need another Bully.. If Sallu has done that, it's great !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
i think he is more concerned coz he being biased 2 MAHEK is now open in d media.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

i think he is more concerned coz he being biased 2 MAHEK is now open in d media.

I would agree with that.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Dolly looks like a Goddess infronta Sky.. Sky is just a pathetic MCP πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Ashmit didnt make the house environment dirty like Sky has done to the show soon after coming..

Sky is a bully.. And to set him straight, you need another Bully.. If Sallu has done that, it's great !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

when did sky scratched anybody hands??..if sky  something abt mahek past then dolly did with shweta by taking builders name who gifted her diamond rings and she abused asmit and she keep scratching abt mms scandal all the itime ... dolly was scary  and sky is entertaining if i cut his angry partπŸ˜‰
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

no dear i don't agree wid at all.

all d whole of d industry, media n we d audiences knows very well that no one can surpass DOLLY.

Dolly created a lot of problems for Sweta Tiwary n made her life hell in BB season 4.
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

when did sky scratched anybody hands??..if sky  something abt mahek past then dolly did with shweta by taking builders name who gifted her diamond rings and she abused asmit and she keep scratching abt mms scandal all the itime ... dolly was scary  and sky is entertaining if i cut his angry partπŸ˜‰

i agree with u...the way dolly used to fight was horrible
the way sky fought was not that scary...during goa-balbir issue, it was mahek who started crying, ran to the bathroom, gathered everybody & created a scene after wards
sky is funny at times not like dolly who always spoke 'beep beep beep'
i must say, sky didn't used beep words in BB5 like he did in 'iss jungle se mujhe bachao'
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

i totally agree wid fire_gun. i think even Salman was scared of Dolly d dracula. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†