Posted: 12 years ago
Myra,

No offense but I will take this with grain of salt.  Couple of months ago the CVs promised that viewers would get to see Dev's introspection and so far that has not happened.  Dev has remained a side character.

Now ending with bang may imply a fight between actual Kanha and Asur (demon) with demon getting vanquished.  But it doesn't imply that Barkha would get a punishment or would leave the show.  The way dialogues are given to Kanha in last few episodes, it implies whitewashing Barkha and probably blaming all her sins on this demon.  The truth about Barkha's sins may never be revealed to Dev and other PF members.  Radhika may be brought back without any repurcussions for Dev as his love is now considered great by Kanha and Radhika is now being called extremely fortunate for having Dev as a husband.
Originally posted by why6

Myra,

No offense but I will take this with grain of salt. Couple of months ago the CVs promised that viewers would get to see Dev's introspection and so far that has not happened. Dev has remained a side character.

Now ending with bang may imply a fight between actual Kanha and Asur (demon) with demon getting vanquished. But it doesn't imply that Barkha would get a punishment or would leave the show. The way dialogues are given to Kanha in last few episodes, it implies whitewashing Barkha and probably blaming all her sins on this demon. The truth about Barkha's sins may never be revealed to Dev and other PF members. Radhika may be brought back without any repurcussions for Dev as his love is now considered great by Kanha and Radhika is now being called extremely fortunate for having Dev as a husband.
Non taken angie, i know all these things are there ,i was stating their afirmation and our expectation ,dont know if they will answer it...
Originally posted by -Shankar-

but then comes along story of RPtain and all that.
Yeah,i want that to come,so radh kn get her rite place
I want to believe this Bh chapter in the life of  Radhika is  coming to an end because of the appearance of the devil. What is worse than the devil itself ?  I hope the new year brings a smile on our faces
Let's see if this track ends soon or not.
Originally posted by -Madhu-

That will surely be interesting to watch
Hmm,i wanna c how r the scenes between the new guy and rubi...
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

One word, Good.
😲 Just one from u?!where r the rest? 😆
myra seriously they are gonna end this track ah????????
if yes we all will be so happy...hope so new track in new year...
Myra,I think this track will end soon. I think this mystery person & Bak will team up against Kanha,but as always will lose. I hope all our questions are answered & we get to welcome with this demon & Bak the witch's exit.
Originally posted by erlynda

I want to believe this Bh chapter in the life of Radhika is coming to an end because of the appearance of the devil. What is worse than the devil itself ? I hope the new year brings a smile on our faces
Yup,i thought so too...Knt wait to c today epi...