India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

End is here...

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
So a member from creative team said on FB that this track is coming to an end..."with a bang" there were his words..."keep on watching,all your questions will be answered"...hmm,so this new entry may be the bang he is talking abt...a fight between good and evil,god and demons...This track was a surprise to us and the end of it has to be a cracker tooDont know whats in their mind but i am so curious abt it if this "bang" has inserted radhikas come back? Hope Thats one of the questions that will b answered...next is, when in the earth bh will go out of the pic?! Anyway, no matter how many bh and demons they bring this is still radev story 4 me and i am here only for that...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesapjb1ak4423766463masumasrilankadevradfanAruna_cindrellaerlyndaradhika5instcris-Shankar-sparklingeyesushasrifatssrilanka

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
yes myra i think this bh and demon track wil end soon and this is cv's final attempt to end this track and we can see radev pure love story and waiting for aman entry and what is his motive?y he want to enter pb?y he want to kil radhika?...many que waiting for this demon entry with curiosity

Edited by ushasri - 18 December 2011 at 4:56am
viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
but did u think this track will end soon??i mean the mystery person will reveal now..so may be he will stay at some time in CB..so may be this track will not to end soon...
...Olefie... Goldie
...Olefie...
...Olefie...

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I  have  no  hope  in  this  CV's  Myra...  They  will  not  end  the  track  soon  ya  Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erlynda

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffin

I have no hope in this CV's Myra... They will not end the track soon ya Cry<div></div>
Thats what they said ,the track must end sm time...just lets see whats this "bang"...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erlynda

...Olefie... Goldie
...Olefie...
...Olefie...

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Originally posted by jeffin

I have no hope in this CV's Myra... They will not end the track soon ya Cry<div></div>
Thats what they said ,the track must end sm time...just lets see whats this "bang"...

oh  i  see... Smile Anyways  hoping  for  the  best Big smile
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viprakshi

but did u think this track will end soon??i mean the mystery person will reveal now..so may be he will stay at some time in CB..so may be this track will not to end soon...
I dont think this guy is the mistery person, or is bh a witch guided by demons LOL Dont know but i am darn curious to know their ideas!
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

yes myra i think this bh and demon track wil end soon and this is cv's final attempt to end this track and we can see radev pure love story and waiting for aman entry and what is his motive?y he want to enter pb?y he want to kil radhika?...many que waiting for this demon entry with curiosity
He may not have a own motive but bh may bring him to keep kanha busy,for her to get to dev,lets see how she fails Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index