Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

The biggest loser (read the choices) (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the biggest loser due to the flop BB5 show this year

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [26.87%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
36 [53.73%]
4 [5.97%]
4 [5.97%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Salman- He ruined it with his open partiality and  distubed the nature game of the contestants by bullying n threathing people

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Koi Sunny ka naam daalo

She is also a loser!!!

What she does is shameful enough for her family and our nation and now she has come here to proudly show off her ugly disrespectful personality. Dead

She may reach the heights in life but signing movies of Mahesh Bhatt and all but she will never be respected for what she is!Angry

I've even lost respect for her as a person! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

racho8 Goldie
racho8
racho8

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Salman- He ruined it with his open partiality and  distubed the nature game of the contestants by bullying n threathing people

partiality with who??
IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thanks folks for sharing your pov..

The reason I included the hosts is because hosts are an integral part of the show and especially this season, hosts have hogged more limelight than the contestants. Hosts have also forced themselves in the game (we can agree and disagree whether that was needed or not - some people feel the scolding was needed, some feel it was not needed. - but the truth is that the hosts got themselves into the game and the way it happened (the timing, the words, etc) left a bad taste for some people).

Personally, I feel that when superstars like AB, SRK, SK, AK, etc get themselves involved with TV shows, they generally stay above the fray and use their stardom to spread positivity. They don't do shows to bring out their petty problems to millions of people in their daily TV time. But this year, Salman (unknowingly or knowingly) brought out his personal issues to the fore. Who should have a bigger and positive  heart - a superstar like Salman or individuals like Shakti or Sky or Bedi or Mehak or PM?

Other point was regarding Sunny being a loser. I feel that her main goal was to get her name recognition up in Bollywood which she achieved and also got picked up for a movie. As Sanju said she is going to grow here so I feel she had a net gain though her performance as an individual has been disappointing for some people. And remember both Sallu and Sanju asked Sunny to include them in her film role assignment:-)

The reason I didn't include Mahek or PM is because I felt that they had a net gain. It increased their name recognition and fan base thru their actions (whether justified or not) though they may pay the price for some of these controversies in the short run.

Edited by IAmGonna - 18 December 2011 at 7:26am

Go to top