Bigg Boss Season 5

The biggest loser (read the choices)

Poll

Who is the biggest loser due to the flop BB5 show this year

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
IAmGonna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who do you think has lost the most or is losing the most of whatever they had before the season started?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
according to me its salman...bcoz khone ka dukh ya darr usse sabse zyada hota hai jisne haasil kia ho
Salman has a huge fan following & is already a superstar, but after those allegations of being bias were made...i guess he is going to lose some fans for sure
i know he doesn't care agar uske 10-15% fans usse naapasand karne lage but agar wo galat kar raha hai toh usse bhi pata hi hoga ke usne kya galat kia hai
talking about sky, sid , bedi or juhi...they have not gained that much from their life what salman did
after i became aware of the controversies in which salman was involved i didn't like him
but when it was evident that he is trying his best 'being human'...i think many people who disliked him started liking him...but again he showed what he actually is
i m sorry but i m also one of those angry fans of salman who have started disliking him after BB5
that's my opinion
ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish poll had option of 'all of them'.

i voted Juhi - most cunning, shrewd, selfish, lazy woman ever.
she really is not a harmless eating, sleeping blimp only.

Edited by ceejay - 12 years ago
Salman is so irritable person!
taurus27 thumbnail
Your poll should not have the hosts, they don't have anything to lose.

Of the participants, without doubt the biggest loser is Sky and his loser girlfriend outside who is tweeting rubbish in his favour.
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think it's a flop show. I've thoroughly enjoyed it. There was room for improvement, yes but still it has been fun.

As for who's flop in the house, that's always going to be Akaash. I'm biased that way ðŸ˜› I was hoping he would be Dabang, but he went to all knew lows and just became dung ðŸ˜‰
joshwa22 thumbnail
its funny sky fans are choosing sky over salman the superstar. No comparison.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salman- He ruined it with his open partiality and  distubed the nature game of the contestants by bullying n threathing people
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Koi Sunny ka naam daalo

She is also a loser!!!

What she does is shameful enough for her family and our nation and now she has come here to proudly show off her ugly disrespectful personality. 🤢

She may reach the heights in life but signing movies of Mahesh Bhatt and all but she will never be respected for what she is!😡

I've even lost respect for her as a person! 😡
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Salman- He ruined it with his open partiality and  distubed the nature game of the contestants by bullying n threathing people

partiality with who??