Veena Malik found in a Hotel - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bazinga02

usno dekhna tha hindustan usse kitna pyar kerta hai...tv dekh rahit hi hogi all this time..how indian media was worried😑

πŸ˜†
Something is missing in this article , She was found with Salman in same room of that Hotel , Since they both were found they were in unconscious state like telly actor actress in their daily shows and result  you also know - what happens? Edited by shonamona - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shonamona

Something is missing in this article , She was found with Salman in same room of that Hotel , Since they both were found they were in unconscious state like telly actor actress in their daily shows and result  you also know - what happens?
😊😊😊

Wonder if her bodyguard Assmit was with her πŸ˜‰
In her swayamvar i don't think decent boys will participate.Even if so who ever she chooses will say only engagement , marriage will wait like rakhi sawant.She wants wealthy person let us see who will go?Poor assshmit.
😊
Originally posted by monaya_MS

In her swayamvar i don't think decent boys will participate.Even if so who ever she chooses will say only engagement , marriage will wait like rakhi sawant.She wants wealthy person let us see who will go?Poor assshmit.
Thank God she's alright.

I think she should consult a psychiartrist

After having to go through so much in life repeatedly is not a small thing.

A girl who is struggling all on her own in this world, without anyone's shoulder or help is likely to suffer from depression just like Veena.

Feel sorry for her.

But still a fan.
Originally posted by monaya_MS

In her swayamvar i don't think decent boys will participate.Even if so who ever she chooses will say only engagement, marriage will wait like rakhi sawant.She wants wealthy person let us see who will go?Poor assshmit.

Her intenition is not get married to boy out of all boys will come in her Sawyamvar .She has to spend only nights with them one by one and washes their Chaddi's.
@ Priya420

Blogs links are not allowed. Kindly do not post them to open topics.

@
shonamona

Kindly do not write rumours about the anyone. Do not make stories.

Topic Closed.

BB5 Dev Team