Pratigya

Is Krishna... - Page 2

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

well Pooja.. I dnt knw anyone before Krishna.. but there is Avdhesh Singh Thakur after him..

Who is this Avdesh?? In which show??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjafan thumbnail
krishna is unice and special..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

well Pooja.. I dnt knw anyone before Krishna.. but there is Avdhesh Singh Thakur after him..

Was he from the Imagine's show right??...don't remember the show name...

Yes after him...there are female leads as well..like Gopi of SNS and I think Kastur of Dharampatni as well is uneducated...

But as far as I know it was Krishna who started it...before him...it was rich, educated business tycoons...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Was he from the Imagine's show right??...don't remember the show name...

Yes after him...there are female leads as well..like Gopi of SNS and I think Kastur of Dharampatni as well is uneducated...

But as far as I know it was Krishna who started it...before him...it was rich, educated business tycoons...

Thanks... this will do. I have many friends who watch Imagine. Will confirm from them.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kriyadiwani

Thanks... this will do. I have many friends who watch Imagine. Will confirm from them.

Got the show name...Gunahoan ka devta...dialogues were written by shantibhushan as well...😊
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😃the first man who fought for lady love against family without fear😊
uneducated 😃
tatooed character 👏
so caring and loving husband ever...in tv..

hope he continues this features...
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have no idea abt other shows,bt since u being a veteran of hindi soaps cant remember any male uneducated lead,i am sure there were none before krishna😊

btw cvs were a bit inconsistent abt krish's education.do u remember the scene when ss took kriya with him on an election campaign and then went on to inagurate a school named after pratigya...then krish looked at the school gate and knew what was written on it . he was smiling jst by luking at it b4 any1 could tell him that it was named after prats😕😲

now also the same confusion continues...when krish knows how to sign,how couldnt he read the shayari😕reading is much easier than writing na????
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There were some uneducated heros before in one or two serials ...but none like K/KST...he is unique... 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he was also the first male lead with so much grey shades and was also the first to play both a hero and antagonist
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kastur of Dharampatni is 9th pass..so  knows to read n write!