Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY (Page 9)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by wicked gal

I'm the last person to support Salman Khan on anything. Despite his blockbusters I still believe he can't act to save his life. But...but yesterday I loved his entry in the BB house and comments on everyone.

Why should hosts be fence-sitters? They should give their opinion too. It's all entertainment.

Hosts should be unbiased because it affects voting,it doesn't help the morale of contestants either,..If salman wanted to give his opinion he should have done so in private,salman has totally screwed skys chances of winning ,even though i don't like sky but i think its unfair to him as he has gone through the same troubles as others and deserved a chance to win too.

One can't be unbiased-with no opinion. Once you opine, it's always for or against. Fence-sitters too take a stance at some point. How's host biased or unbiased for that matter? Host didn't like something and gave his opinion. Even when hosts keep quiet, they take a stand.

It's a reality entertainment show. I liked what I saw on Saturday and from the discussion on this forum and elsewhere, I'm sure BB creative team got what they planned all along.

arshad warsi and shilpa shetty, amitabh were unbaised and not like salman i really do not care what about his opinions i have my own mind to form my opinions
i really do not care whether salman's maa is offended because of gali fight between sid and sky
she and salman can watch comedy circus and her beta can host i have no issues with it
i have issues when salman tries to selectively criticize contestants
he has no fricking right to tell people about his opinions and he can stick up those opinions up where it suits him most
he has tried to tell contestants how to play the game and he was kind of scolding PM that you are becoming irritating no self respecting contestant will take the bull crap from a host like this
this crap can happen only in indian television reality drama where hero's are f$$king demi gods
the same scenario will not happen in UK or USA big brother where the host telling how to behave in a reality show
and this crap can happen only in INDIA because of zero self respecting of contestants

for all the people who can not stand the fights of SKY and SID please use the remote and watch something else and for god sake do not  kill the unadultered entertainment of big bad house

Edited by raffuchakkar - 18 December 2011 at 6:08pm
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raffuchakkar

One can't be unbiased-with no opinion. Once you opine, it's always for or against. Fence-sitters too take a stance at some point. How's host biased or unbiased for that matter? Host didn't like something and gave his opinion. Even when hosts keep quiet, they take a stand.

It's a reality entertainment show. I liked what I saw on Saturday and from the discussion on this forum and elsewhere, I'm sure BB creative team got what they planned all along.

arshad warsi and shilpa shetty, amitabh were unbaised and not like salman i really do not care what about his opinions i have my own mind to form my opinions
i really do not care whether salman's maa is offended because of gali fight between sid and sky
she and salman can watch comedy circus and her beta can host i have no issues with it
i have issues when salman tries to selectively criticize contestants
he has no fricking right to tell people about his opinions and he can stick up those opinions up where it suits him most
he has tried to tell contestants how to play the game and he was kind of scolding PM that you are becoming irritating no self respecting contestant will take the bull crap from a host like this
this crap can happen only in indian television reality drama where hero's are f$$king demi gods
the same scenario will not happen in UK or USA big brother where the host telling how to behave in a reality show
and this crap can happen only in INDIA because of zero self respecting of contestants

for all the people who can not stand the fights of SKY and SID please use the remote and watch something else and for god sake do not  kill the unadultered entertainment of big bad house

Well! you don't have to care about his opinion. There are many like me who loved aapka farman. I like interesting hosts.

Season-1 was new so I loved Arshad Warsi as a host. He too gave his opinions. After that I like Salman Khan as the host. Don't really care for Ditzy Shetty and PC Bachchan.

For people who are offended by Salman Khan, please change the channel when he comes on their screen.

Arshad warsi gave his opinions but he was not biased and he never told contestants how to play the game and the whole sallu going inside telling the contestants how to behave in a reality show
is absurd why do not they have all the chamchas and chamchis of sallu mia and call sallu bhai and sallu maa's fav show rather than big boss rather than inviting contestants like pooja bedia and sky and sid he should have invited all his girls who say sallu u r great

i really do not get why should i have to switch off TV when he comes i have no issues with him hosting also but when he messes up by telling what is happening outside to contestants and telling sky you are losing friends outside it is none of salman's business to tell SKY how to play the game that is where i have the probelm and threatining him that sanju will kick you once you come out
if salman will keep on messing it up and telling contestants how to behave and play then audience who have thier minds and who can form thier own opinions will stop watching it since there is no fun i really do not care about any of the contestants they are there to provide me entertainment with thier fights and hungama and bullying and all the contestants who can not stand up to SKY's bullying can not get a crying shoulder from audience like me since they can not fight with him people do not get it sometimes it is battle of wits and all the contestants who complain that SKY bullies a lot has to realize that they can not face him on his wits
or give it back to him
i would love to see some one bash verbally to SKY the bully
and this should come from the contestant not the host that is what i have a probelm with
if salman wants to really show who is the bigger one he can be a contestant with SKY and i am pretty sure it will be interesting to see Sallu VS Sky
i do not have issues with watching fights and my still advice to people who has issues with fights better watch something else which suits thier sensibilities rather than take the fun out of a show like BB if constant ungli of salman then i will probably stop watch this show all together and i do not like to be told since audience like me will stop watching

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyetpawancool

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lazy-

vikas009 Senior Member
vikas009
vikas009

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Sallu sathiya gaya hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

-Lazy- Senior Member
-Lazy-
-Lazy-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
He done a fantastic job.i really enjoyed it.maza a gya.

Go to top