Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY (Page 8)

piataylor Senior Member
piataylor
piataylor

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
How do you know that BB has not asked Salman to go in and interfere to generate TRPS..they know that there are always going to be people who are either in favor of Salman or against him... And look how this has generated so many arguments and discussions.

As far as Salman is concerned he has millions of fans so if a few people call him bad is not going to even make a dent in his popularity , but everyone is entitled to their opinions..

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I don't think Salman was wrong this time. What I find pathetic is he's 46, and they're not too much younger than him excluding Sid, but he has to talk to them like he's their father and they're his children. The contestants really need to grow up. I agree with what Salman said to the contestants, in fact, he barely said anything to them. I used to love bigg boss, and because of these fake fights, I stopped watching this season. I watched this episode only to see what Salman does, and again, the whole useless fights started. In my opinion, the worst season of bigg boss. I understand this show is fake, but at least try to show us it's a bit real. The fights every single day are just annoying and unnecessary. I had watched this episode after 3 weeks of not watching bb, and I thought atleast somethings would get better but "nope". I understand to make this show fun and bearable, they need to fight, but is it required almost every single day?
far78 Groupbie
far78
far78

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by locopoco

don't care if Salman was right or wrong. But certain things were important to be said to the contestants. We have had enough of PM's spare me ... that irrates me and my family members as well ... so no harm in saying that. As for the fights between the others, they are unnecessary and uncalled for. Seems like when they get bored just start picking on each other for no reason and fight.  I have stopped watching this show becoz ppl pick on others for no reason.  One moment they might be quite and the other they will start yelling at each other when nth has happened.

Everyone knows Sky is a bully, if Sky can say to Sid that watch out when u get out of the house ... why can't Salman say the same to Sky.

its high time that someone actually gave them a reality check and said whatever is happening here is not going to well with the audience becoz the fact remains that the show is loosing its TRP becoz of the stupid fights and PM's nautanki. No one in the house talks properly they just yell and shout at each other for the lamest of the things.

I agree.. the behavior of all the people in the house is horrible.. SOMEbody had to set them right .. sanjay should have done this .. sky is disgusting..
raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by VAZ2011

I dont understand that hatred is for Salman as a person, as a host or as a person who has enough respect and maturity to go inside the house and straighten out a little madness???

I had mixed feelings about Salman, obviously due to him being in news for all the wrong reasons though I always found him entertaining as actor.

In last season of koffee with Karan, I noticed everyone almost everyone even people from no his "called called friend circle" said he is the ultimate khan of the bollywood as he is your friend till the end and will never ever hurt anyone intentionally. He is too sensitive and mostly goes by his heart not by mind. It made me think why is he liked so much if he were the person he is made out to be...We all need to be little more open about him.

Instead of now bashing Salman we should stick to the BB! He did absolutely right thing..

Also I guess even if he was not the host of the show, and still he wanted to get into the house and do what he did yesterday, who would have stopped him??????Love him!

Speaking for myself...I don't hate him at all. Neither do I love him. Liked his 'Dabangg' and 'tere Naam'. Even like his hosting skills at times. My problem is that he is a biased host. And copy pasting from another thread...and a host has no business being biased. It's not abt being the right or wrong man. It's abt being a host and staying within limits. BB knows very well how to control these contestants...a punsihment, a demeaning task...they can make them do anything to punish them. Dwindling TRPs made them highlight the fights and the same led to Sallu going in there and insulting these ppl. All a game of TRPs.

The housemates...voh Salman ka diya hua khaate hain kya jo us-se beizzati bardasht karein? And who is Sallu to talk like he is talking for the whole country? Kisne numainda banaya isko? We might think and believe Amar is spineless(And I do!! Embarrassed) but now the poor guy will be remembered for being branded such coz Sallu called him so. And what's his fault? He entered a reality show to earn some moolah and played a game like he thought fit. Not his fault. Let us, the viewer, call him every name in the book but why get him branded so by a superstar? Not done.

after so many days I see your post
yes completely agree I do not hate salman but he really spoilt the season by trying to show he is bigger gunda than all the housemates
i think he has some partnership in the big boss show is liye
bahut uchaal raha hai aaj kaal sallu bhai (just pun intended hyderabadi style)Big smile

i really pity the bollywood industry which is kind of ruled by handful of people like sallu and SRK and yash chopra and these guys have massive egos whatever the issues sallu has with sakthi he mistreated a senior who need to be respected and sallu got away with that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

http://www.realbollywood.com/2011/11/bigg-boss-fans-shocked-miffed-salman-khan.html

I just do not like a host crossing the boundaries as a host
salman is killing my favourite reality show in desi television with his bakwas nakras and i see he is bigger jerk and bully than poo bedi and SKy and Sid

i really do not understand how a self respecting person will listen to the crap salman was giving to the contestants they should have walked out they could have said we are playing the game and entertaining people who the F$$k salman to decide whether who likes the show and who likes fights or not Big bad house is famous for fights if he wants to run the show as comedy circus or sooraj bharjatya's films produce them but for heavens sake do not screw the popular show

A HOST SHOULD NOT BE BIASED period

he started to go after Sid to make mehak look good he has no frikking right to abuse another house mate on the show and talk about others aukat he was boasting about his jail period as if has achieved something
SKY should have told him freaking buzz off when he was telling SKY that sanjay will see you outside
what the f$$k is happening here dude
is BB show salman's own show then call it like that and ask his chamchas and chamchis like
mehak and ashmit participate in it
since it is clearly not fair if you piss off salman then you will be kicked out no matter how many people outside likes you

i really did not get why PM just kept quiet when he was bashing her she should have left the show saying that whatever i am doing it is my business (i really hate this chamchagiri of all the contestants)

I repeat the only contestant who did not give a damn and who has the self respect is the
"BUNTY CHOR" ( he was really pissed off and gave a mouthful of galis to salman since salman said bunty the chor and he never mentioned that he was reformed or so)
even he abused sakthi kapoor by saying that i will not invite sakthi to my house big boss is more generous to invite losers like sakthi
sakthi gave a diplomatic answer after coming out that salman should apologize he should have told salman that i do not invite people who kill poor people who sleeps on footpaths and kill animals for joy and abuse the ex-girl friends

if salman is going to finger the show by sending his chamchi mehak again then i will be probably lose interest in the show
i really do not understand why big bad house is becoming like a joke after sallu is hosting

Totally agree with you... he had came there only to pamper Mahek.. I found salman very disgusting when he accused Sky and Pooja for no reason.

raffuchakkar

Coffee_Freak Newbie
Coffee_Freak
Coffee_Freak

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i do not agree ! wateva salman did,he should've done it long back cuz sky was gettin too much..if salman doesnt hav a right to say all dat den who d hell is sky to insult every1?! didnt u c dat? we're fed up of d nonsense goin on in d house...n dat sky shows himself frm a rich-political background den y d hell he's here! n pls dun show who's crossin d limits,c who went beyond d limit ! Sky was bein a pain since d day he entered d house,now he better stops blabbering shit otherwise Salman will c him out n yes i could say dis jus hw sky told ths to Sid...Sky is nt a saint hes sucha two-faced person,at one point he says "i respect women" oh really! n at d other hand he tries to pull down their image n insults ! Sky got no ethics,he better get evicted
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shayari

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I'm the last person to support Salman Khan on anything. Despite his blockbusters I still believe he can't act to save his life. But...but yesterday I loved his entry in the BB house and comments on everyone.

Why should hosts be fence-sitters? They should give their opinion too. It's all entertainment.

Hosts should be unbiased because it affects voting,it doesn't help the morale of contestants either,..If salman wanted to give his opinion he should have done so in private,salman has totally screwed skys chances of winning ,even though i don't like sky but i think its unfair to him as he has gone through the same troubles as others and deserved a chance to win too.

raffuchakkar

Go to top