Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY (Page 13)

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by raffuchakkar

u liked it and i do not like the fact that salman screwed up the whole concept of BB and you can see there are others like MB who agree with me on this Big smile

you are entilted to have your opinion and i am entitled to have my own Tongue

Yes, that's what I maintained from the beginning. LOL I loved Saturday's episode and their dhulaai.

fair enough Wink I loved the way sky tried to give back to salman and i hated salman's and BB creatives stupidity to ruin the confidence of contestants that to selectively

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Just a ques - When did Sallu behave rudely with ST last season ? I mean, did I miss anything ?

A sincere ques as I might have forgotten please someone tell me Embarrassed

And I dont think Salman was jerk Broken Heart.. Sat epi rocked for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even i could not get the maya memsaab's facts that salman was rude to shweta tiwari he was infact was siding with her more in the fight between ST and dolly

I smell some one are twisitng the facts here (hehehe maya trying to do be the tilli masterLOL)
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

u liked it and i do not like the fact that salman screwed up the whole concept of BB and you can see there are others like MB who agree with me on this Big smile

you are entilted to have your opinion and i am entitled to have my own Tongue

Yes, that's what I maintained from the beginning. LOL I loved Saturday's episode and their dhulaai.

fair enough Wink I loved the way sky tried to give back to salman and i hated salman's and BB creatives stupidity to ruin the confidence of contestants that to selectively

Tried? Man he reasoned it all the way- Unlike the gigling school girl sid and the spineless amarWink
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Salman's timing for entry into the show is questionable. Why did Sallu Miyan enter the show when inmates were mostly peaceful?
Why did Salman enter the show when Mahek wasnt around?
Why did Salman enter the show just three weeks prior the finale?

The show was unbearable while PM was IN the house for her first stint. If Salman was SO FED UP with the fights he should have entered then. He definitely didnt enter the show for peace making but had a different agenda this time.

And if he does this being the host of the show then definitely he is a bigger Jerk than Sid or Sky or even spineless Amarr..

raffuchakkar

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Just a ques - When did Sallu behave rudely with ST last season ? I mean, did I miss anything ?

A sincere ques as I might have forgotten please someone tell me Embarrassed

And I dont think Salman was jerk Broken Heart.. Sat epi rocked for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manoj Tiwari- my favorite, your dushman. LOL

Me too. Loved Aapka Salman.

\
Oh.. U mean MT ? LOLLOL No no, he aint my dushman EmbarrassedEmbarrassed M sure She-T and Em-T's fraandship is atoot and m sure they resolved it after BB LOLLOL ST's dushman mera dushman.. And that is Sky ONLY N ONLY SKY Angry

i still think salman is biggest jerk and arrogant when he called the contestants that you do not have ridd ke haddi (amar rightly gave it back to stupid salman by telling the nation that you need dimaag not riid ki haddi by nominating p*rno bimbo and dahi chor juhi)
even manoj tiwari got offended with salman's by biased opinions regarding the voting between
ashmit and manoj tiwari

this season really does not have players like hrishant and maoj tiwari who can play politics
he was much better player than shweta tiwari Tongue
-Preity-Balbir- Groupbie
-Preity-Balbir-
-Preity-Balbir-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Mehak is another big Jerk. Instead doing new films she coming this show
raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

Salman's timing for entry into the show is questionable. Why did Sallu Miyan enter the show when inmates were mostly peaceful?
Why did Salman enter the show when Mahek wasnt around?
Why did Salman enter the show just three weeks prior the finale?

The show was unbearable while PM was IN the house for her first stint. If Salman was SO FED UP with the fights he should have entered then. He definitely didnt enter the show for peace making but had a different agenda this time.

And if he does this being the host of the show then definitely he is a bigger Jerk than Sid or Sky or even spineless Amarr..

kya baat hai apne tu sahi pehachana salman ki aukat ko WinkWinkWink@bold LOL

you have really brought very important points about the timing of salman's entry
it must be the idea of pea brained salman to show that i can kick these contestants back side on national TV and no one can question him i would have really loved sky walking out on salman's inapproriate comments about him that would have been tight slap on the host and BB team that you can not insult a contestant on national TV as a host
Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I don't know why Salman is getting bashed here for calling a spade a spade. As a viewer, I thoroughly enjoyed what he did. It livened up the otherwise lacklustre Aapka Farmaan. I'd have enjoyed the bashing if it was someone other than Salman as well. He's just getting criticised due to his clout and influence in showbiz .

Of course he wasn't fair, but since when did reality shows ever become a yardstick for judging impartiality and fairness? Most people watch it only for the masala, and masala was abound in Saturday's episode.

TheDilettante

Go to top