Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

In the first place, Salman wouldn't have gone in there unless the channel gave him the go-ahead to do so, so in a way, even the BB5 creative team should be held responsible. The show has been fudged ever since its inception, so I don't understand why people are harping on this unfairness bit.

Aapka Farmaan
is always a dampener more often than not. Salman spiced it up, and I loved it as a viewer. There is a reason people like him as a BB host, because diplomacy and sweet talk is simply not suited to a format of this kind. People want to see the ugly drama in the house that's raked up by Sky and the others, but they don't want to see drama when someone from the outside comes in there and shoves mud on their faces. I don't think there was anything wrong in what he did.

If you ask me what was truly unfair though, it would be BB roping in their families and getting them involved in the nominations. How did you not have a problem with that? As for people being told about what's happening outside- that was the only focal point of discussion of PM came back a second time and lied to Sid about mahila mandals organizing morchas against him. Why was that a non-issue?

if you see my previous i was more critical for BB creative team letting salman go inside whomsever idea it is
i do not have a probelm of salman as a host he is much better than dumbo shilpa and boring AB and pakau sanju baba but i liked arshad warsi most since he was witty and unbiased and knew exactly how to host a show like this salman can learn a lot from arshad in this regard

yes people like me want to see the drama created by SKY and his gang if the contestants are not strong enough they would not survive in the big boss house no sympathies with cry babies.
I really hated when BB tried to interfer when jalebi bai shradda gave it back to SKY in equal terms
BB is absoultly no business in telling shradda that she should tone it down she has not attacked SKy physically though so that she has not broken any rules  (this season creative team is the most tharki and most un creative)
why does not salman tell mehak that why she brought up SKy's drug habits in the fight both SKY and mehask are at fault for digging thier past why selective pravachans to SKY
bunty chor rightly gave good galis salman when he left the house that when salman said bunty the chor is going into the house we do not know what he will steal before his entrance into the house and this season salman insulted sakthi kapoor by telling people that BB is more generous that he invited sakthi to his house we will not invite him to our house kya sakthi itna gaya guzara hai waiting for the invitation of sallu and his cronies

yes i agree with you it is unfair that BB invited the house members to the house and gave them a chance to nominate which is unfair and more over sid's mom acted like a contestant and was rude with other housemates charani ki murgi barane ka masala type😉

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mia1love

honestly , i personally don't see what was wrong in  giving sky a taste of his Own medicine . that One man has bullied, insulted , degraded, demoralized so many contestants in this show.. its a  Show  , People don't go on to be subjected to such stupidity.  
From Sid, Shraddha, Shonali , Amar , Pooja Mishra, Mahek , He has picked on them .  He has Bullied them ..   From their past to their families to their relationships to bad magic..  all this crap .. 
And as a host.. If Salman got tired of seeing people being bullied and  harassed.. He has an ego problem .. ????
 Even as a viewer i was getting sick and  tired of this High school mentality.  Picking , teasing bullying..  

Red: You serious bro? Salman is the one that has a foot-long track record of being abusive and bullying, not to forget criminal offences, behind him. Atleast Sid and Sky aren't convicted felons.😆