Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by monu_tan

Salman's timing for entry into the show is questionable. Why did Sallu Miyan enter the show when inmates were mostly peaceful?
Why did Salman enter the show when Mahek wasnt around?
Why did Salman enter the show just three weeks prior the finale?

The show was unbearable while PM was IN the house for her first stint. If Salman was SO FED UP with the fights he should have entered then. He definitely didnt enter the show for peace making but had a different agenda this time.

And if he does this being the host of the show then definitely he is a bigger Jerk than Sid or Sky or even spineless Amarr..

kya baat hai apne tu sahi pehachana salman ki aukat ko πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰@bold LOL

you have really brought very important points about the timing of salman's entry
it must be the idea of pea brained salman to show that i can kick these contestants back side on national TV and no one can question him i would have really loved sky walking out on salman's inapproriate comments about him that would have been tight slap on the host and BB team that you can not insult a contestant on national TV as a host
I don't know why Salman is getting bashed here for calling a spade a spade. As a viewer, I thoroughly enjoyed what he did. It livened up the otherwise lacklustre Aapka Farmaan. I'd have enjoyed the bashing if it was someone other than Salman as well. He's just getting criticised due to his clout and influence in showbiz .

Of course he wasn't fair, but since when did reality shows ever become a yardstick for judging impartiality and fairness? Most people watch it only for the masala, and masala was abound in Saturday's episode.
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

even i could not get the maya memsaab's facts that salman was rude to shweta tiwari he was infact was siding with her more in the fight between ST and dolly

I smell some one are twisitng the facts here (hehehe maya trying to do be the tilli masterπŸ˜†)

Raffuchakkar: Remember there were two Tiwaris? I cleared that it was Manoj Tiwari. We saw similar posts about Salman Khan. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Preity-Balbir-

Mehak is another big Jerk. Instead doing new films she coming this show

mehak only gets offer from her god father salman and his cronies
they must be telling this is bhai's show you should win it to her
she is not that great looking either so i doubt she has a bigger career waiting for her outside BB
her only career is BB and sallu's hamdardi she can not make it her own i doubt she has the talent to do it either
Originally posted by pinkfreud

I don't know why Salman is getting bashed here for calling a spade a spade. As a viewer, I thoroughly enjoyed what he did. It livened up the otherwise lacklustre Aapka Farmaan. I'd have enjoyed the bashing if it was someone other than Salman as well. He's just getting criticised due to his clout and influence in showbiz .

Of course he wasn't fair, but since when did reality shows ever become a yardstick for judging impartiality and fairness? Most people watch it only for the masala, and masala was abound in Saturday's episode.

Exactly.

Also, if we are talking about justice then only Juhi deserves to win as she's in the house from Day-1. Let her win not other WCs [that includes Sky, Amar, Sid, Sunny].

And strangely, no one's talking about BB himself being a jerk for ruling out viewer votes in the same week Food Sampler Juhi was nominated.

And strangely, no one's talking about BB himself being a jerk for ruling out viewer votes in the same week Food Sampler Juhi was nominated.

Ha Ha Ha. Also, this.

kya baat hai apne tu sahi pehachana salman ki aukat ko πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰@bold LOL

you have really brought very important points about the timing of salman's entry
it must be the idea of pea brained salman to show that i can kick these contestants back side on national TV and no one can question him i would have really loved sky walking out on salman's inapproriate comments about him that would have been tight slap on the host and BB team that you can not insult a contestant on national TV as a host

Salman talked rubbish and wrong about Sky. Specially about Sanjay being super upset or his friend leaving him off in the outside world. What was that? 😲😲 Salman's attempt to demoralise Sky. i agree to all the other stuffs Salman said but not to these bully statements by him. He was taking undue advantage of the respect shown to him.

salman is bashed here mainly because as a host he should not go into the house and demoralize the contestants unfairly
he could have kept his opinions about the show to himself and was telling contestants that india does not approve the fights and bullying and he was not representing the whole of the audience
even i would have loved the bashing of SKy and his bully gang by a contestant but not by the host

@bold it is good that people can see that he was not fair
the contestants does not want to dance to the morning songs since they are really pissed about the unfair treatment from the host and BB and it is the contestants who run the show not the host or BB creative team if they are giving stupid pravachans that my mum does not like your fighting in the house i am not really interested whether salman's friends or his mum does not like the fights
audience like me still like the fights and drama in big boss house created by the bully gang and baccha sid  if they start to tell the contestants what is happening outside then the show is going down the drain like it is now

salman is bashed here mainly because as a host he should not go into the house and demoralize the contestants unfairly
he could have kept his opinions about the show to himself and was telling contestants that india does not approve the fights and bullying and he was not representing the whole of the audience
even i would have loved the bashing of SKy and his bully gang by a contestant but not by the host

@bold it is good that people can see that he was not fair
the contestants does not want to dance to the morning songs since they are really pissed about the unfair treatment from the host and BB and it is the contestants who run the show not the host or BB creative team if they are giving stupid pravachans that my mum does not like your fighting in the house i am not really interested whether salman's friends or his mum does not like the fights
audience like me still like the fights and drama in big boss house created by the bully gang and baccha sid  if they start to tell the contestants what is happening outside then the show is going down the drain like it is now

In the first place, Salman wouldn't have gone in there unless the channel gave him the go-ahead to do so, so in a way, even the BB5 creative team should be held responsible. The show has been fudged ever since its inception, so I don't understand why people are harping on this unfairness bit.

Aapka Farmaan
is always a dampener more often than not. Salman spiced it up, and I loved it as a viewer. There is a reason people like him as a BB host, because diplomacy and sweet talk is simply not suited to a format of this kind. People want to see the ugly drama in the house that's raked up by Sky and the others, but they don't want to see drama when someone from the outside comes in there and shoves mud on their faces. I don't think there was anything wrong in what he did.

If you ask me what was truly unfair though, it would be BB roping in their families and getting them involved in the nominations. How did you not have a problem with that? As for people being told about what's happening outside- that was the only focal point of discussion of PM came back a second time and lied to Sid about mahila mandals organizing morchas against him. Why was that a non-issue?