Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lazy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He done a fantastic job.i really enjoyed it.maza a gya.
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^raffuchakkar: The whole thing is that ke bhaiya sabse bada TRPs/entertainment. I liked Salman baand bajoying everyone and the discussions it ensued on this forum and everywhere.

TheDilettante: I think salman owns some of the stock of this show even colors has to dance to the tunes of the elpehant size ego of salman the whole thing has messed up which may even drop the trp already boring season now watch the trp's go more down
colors has screwed themself by appointing this guy has host and his faltu bhaijaan who bores me to death
now the contestants will not play dirty and will be image consicious
and which may result in contestants playing a boring game trying to become prem bhayya's and his dulhans of suraj bhajatya
i hated salman the way he said people outside does not like fights which is misleading he definitely does not represent audience like me
all my friends here at my univ as the same opinion since they also think salman insulted the intelligence of intelligent people

god save Big Boss now after the salman screw up

i agree to disagree with your point of views

raffuchakkar thumbnail

^raffuchakkar: The whole thing is that ke bhaiya sabse bada TRPs/entertainment. I liked Salman baand bajoying everyone and the discussions it ensued on this forum and everywhere.

most of the contestants for next season will be not interested to participate if salman ungli the show
and check the trp's of recent  shows after PM left and there are no fights
the main probelm is there are no politicians this season and no comedy at all in the tasks
BB for next season will be named has astha channelπŸ˜‰
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

most of the contestants for next season will be not interested to participate if salman ungli the show
the main probelm is there are no politicians this season and no comedy at all in the tasks

i agree...next season BB shud change d host...n also get mix of ppl frm diff fields...preferably knowing hindi...enuff with d tv soap queens...

Well! every season we have similar discussions. Nothing changes. I'm looking forward to next season too. This Saturday was one of the best episodes of this season.
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Well! every season we have similar discussions. Nothing changes. I'm looking forward to next season too. This Saturday was one of the best episodes of this season.

this saturday was one of the worst episodes of stupidity of the so called creative heads of colors
and this saturday will be rememebred as the beginning of the end of big boss
this saturday episode is the worst of all the seasons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ for mere stupidity of a host to mess up a successful running show 
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pawancool

i agree...next season BB shud change d host...n also get mix of ppl frm diff fields...preferably knowing hindi...enuff with d tv soap queens...

sunny bimbo and great khali and soap divas sweta tiwari and juhi parmar are the boring contestants  i have seen
bring some one like kapil sharma or some one like raja chaudary

if salman is not kicked out the show they can close the show in couple of years
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Salman certainly overstepped his position as host of the show by judging people especially when he himself is no mahatma πŸ€”
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Salman certainly overstepped his position as host of the should by judging people especially when he himself is no mahatma πŸ€”

well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

this saturday was one of the worst episodes of stupidity of the so called creative heads of colors
and this saturday will be rememebred as the beginning of the end of big boss
this saturday episode is the worst of all the seasons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ for mere stupidity of a host to mess up a successful running show 

The Great  Raffuchakkarian Prophecy?πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†