Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Exactly. People comparing him with criminals, I mean there is a difference between a well planned crime and something happening on the spur of the moment. Who knows what weight he carries on his conscience?? He is doing good to society now and saving so many lives. What makes us judge of anybody's character, May not turning into murder but did we not do anything wrong with anyone ever? 
Everyone deserves a second chance. So does he! IMO his only crime is his being passionate about his work, his Gfs and his friends and family!

People aren't comparing him with criminals, he is a criminal by definition, and he is culpable under law.  I find it amazing that people dismiss destruction of life so casually like it doesn't matter, what's worse is that the guy has not even been punished for that crime, I find it morally repugnant that people excuse all of this on some flimsy excuse that he has "changed", as if they personally know them, and that he gives charity, millions of people give charity around the world, but we don't get drunk and go round joy riding and end up killing people, or beating our girlfriends.
Edited by CunningLinguist - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Speaking for myself...I don't hate him at all. Neither do I love him. Liked his 'Dabangg' and 'tere Naam'. Even like his hosting skills at times. My problem is that he is a biased host. And copy pasting from another thread...and a host has no business being biased. It's not abt being the right or wrong man. It's abt being a host and staying within limits. BB knows very well how to control these contestants...a punsihment, a demeaning task...they can make them do anything to punish them. Dwindling TRPs made them highlight the fights and the same led to Sallu going in there and insulting these ppl. All a game of TRPs.

The housemates...voh Salman ka diya hua khaate hain kya jo us-se beizzati bardasht karein? And who is Sallu to talk like he is talking for the whole country? Kisne numainda banaya isko? We might think and believe Amar is spineless(And I do!! 😳) but now the poor guy will be remembered for being branded such coz Sallu called him so. And what's his fault? He entered a reality show to earn some moolah and played a game like he thought fit. Not his fault. Let us, the viewer, call him every name in the book but why get him branded so by a superstar? Not done.

hahahaha for copy pasting it from other thread...I guess i will have to start doing that too..so many similar threads..πŸ˜†

somewhere I also mentioned, though everything said to contestants was something I wanted to hear but from BIGG BOSS...why isnt he doing anything about the situation??? Dont you agree that he is being a little too lenient this season???

Secondly, Salman and Sanjay are known for their passionate behavior, specially Salman, if you have made him host of the BB expects him to be little more than that. Thats his nature. For putting his point down he didnt have to shout..he just told them in straight simple language. 

Also I also feel, host or no host if Salman wanted to come to BB house to straighten out something who would have stopped him...If BB is not doing it someone had to...

And lastly, yaar its a show, who knows what planning is happening at the top level, host, programmers, celebrities sabki mili bhagat ho sakti hai to keep the show interesting...so chillaxπŸ˜†
Originally posted by aakash1234

do u want to see people's real personality in a reality show or do u want to see scared people acting nice?? If they want the participants to behave in a certain way then they better give them a script and stop calling it a reality show.. Fights and abuses are part of people's personality and it comes out automatically when living in the same place for 3 months..That does not mean the host has to talk down upon them and insult them..
Everyone knew Sky was a trouble maker.. if they wanted less fight and abuses they could have brought someone else.. why bring in a trouble maker in the first place and then insult him.. Do they expect Sky to be like Rageshwori??

well said, the BB house is not Salman's baap ka ghar, that he can come and do whatever he wants, the guy needs to be fired.
Originally posted by VAZ2011

hahahaha for copy pasting it from other thread...I guess i will have to start doing that too..so many similar threads..πŸ˜†

somewhere I also mentioned, though everything said to contestants was something I wanted to hear but from BIGG BOSS...why isnt he doing anything about the situation??? Dont you agree that he is being a little too lenient this season???

Secondly, Salman and Sanjay are known for their passionate behavior, specially Salman, if you have made him host of the BB expects him to be little more than that. Thats his nature. For putting his point down he didnt have to shout..he just told them in straight simple language. 

Also I also feel, host or no host if Salman wanted to come to BB house to straighten out something who would have stopped him...If BB is not doing it someone had to...

And lastly, yaar its a show, who knows what planning is happening at the top level, host, programmers, celebrities sabki mili bhagat ho sakti hai to keep the show interesting...so chillaxπŸ˜†

Yup. Many ppl happy or unhappy with Sallu. I want him to quit this show. I've read numerous times that he interferes too much. And that does not make me happy at all!! πŸ˜• This is the only show I wait for eagerly and Sallu has spoiled it for me. Even last yr he seemed a bit interfering but this year he's behaving like the God he isn't. Not happy at all. πŸ˜† 

Yes It's the BB crew/creatives' responsibility to keep the housemates in chk and they aren't doing a good job. They're using Sallu to prop up a flailing show. If he wasn't the host, he certainly wouldn't have given this show the time of the day. It's all abt moolah...falling TRPs...they got Sallu on board...send him in...bash the housemates...hype it up.

And yeah...it's just a show, so the 'Chillax' should go for ppl both pro and aginst Sallu. πŸ˜› Nahin? 😊

Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago

Yup. Many ppl happy or unhappy with Sallu. I want him to quit this show. I've read numerous times that he interferes too much. And that does not make me happy at all!! πŸ˜• This is the only show I wait for eagerly and Sallu has spoiled it for me. Even last yr he seemed a bit interfering but this year he's behaving like the God he isn't. Not happy at all. πŸ˜† 

Yes It's the BB crew/creatives' responsibility to keep the housemates in chk and they aren't doing a good job. They're using Sallu to prop up a flailing show. If he wasn't the host, he certainly wouldn't have given this show the time of the day. It's all abt moolah...falling TRPs...they got Sallu on board...send him in...bash the housemates...hype it up.

And yeah...it's just a show, so the 'Chillax' should go for ppl both pro and aginst Sallu. πŸ˜› Nahin? 😊

bilkul I agree πŸ˜Š 
@shonamona
 i was not personal, when ever i say something what i like to i always get the comment that im personal

it means, dat nobody should get a chance to say something here...

and u were already personal to me when u said i hate this thread and it effects on the topic starter!!!
Edited by small_boss5 - 12 years ago
How do you know that BB has not asked Salman to go in and interfere to generate TRPS..they know that there are always going to be people who are either in favor of Salman or against him... And look how this has generated so many arguments and discussions.

As far as Salman is concerned he has millions of fans so if a few people call him bad is not going to even make a dent in his popularity , but everyone is entitled to their opinions..
I don't think Salman was wrong this time. What I find pathetic is he's 46, and they're not too much younger than him excluding Sid, but he has to talk to them like he's their father and they're his children. The contestants really need to grow up. I agree with what Salman said to the contestants, in fact, he barely said anything to them. I used to love bigg boss, and because of these fake fights, I stopped watching this season. I watched this episode only to see what Salman does, and again, the whole useless fights started. In my opinion, the worst season of bigg boss. I understand this show is fake, but at least try to show us it's a bit real. The fights every single day are just annoying and unnecessary. I had watched this episode after 3 weeks of not watching bb, and I thought atleast somethings would get better but "nope". I understand to make this show fun and bearable, they need to fight, but is it required almost every single day?
Originally posted by locopoco

don't care if Salman was right or wrong. But certain things were important to be said to the contestants. We have had enough of PM's spare me ... that irrates me and my family members as well ... so no harm in saying that. As for the fights between the others, they are unnecessary and uncalled for. Seems like when they get bored just start picking on each other for no reason and fight.  I have stopped watching this show becoz ppl pick on others for no reason.  One moment they might be quite and the other they will start yelling at each other when nth has happened.

Everyone knows Sky is a bully, if Sky can say to Sid that watch out when u get out of the house ... why can't Salman say the same to Sky.

its high time that someone actually gave them a reality check and said whatever is happening here is not going to well with the audience becoz the fact remains that the show is loosing its TRP becoz of the stupid fights and PM's nautanki. No one in the house talks properly they just yell and shout at each other for the lamest of the things.

I agree.. the behavior of all the people in the house is horrible.. SOMEbody had to set them right .. sanjay should have done this .. sky is disgusting..

Speaking for myself...I don't hate him at all. Neither do I love him. Liked his 'Dabangg' and 'tere Naam'. Even like his hosting skills at times. My problem is that he is a biased host. And copy pasting from another thread...and a host has no business being biased. It's not abt being the right or wrong man. It's abt being a host and staying within limits. BB knows very well how to control these contestants...a punsihment, a demeaning task...they can make them do anything to punish them. Dwindling TRPs made them highlight the fights and the same led to Sallu going in there and insulting these ppl. All a game of TRPs.

The housemates...voh Salman ka diya hua khaate hain kya jo us-se beizzati bardasht karein? And who is Sallu to talk like he is talking for the whole country? Kisne numainda banaya isko? We might think and believe Amar is spineless(And I do!! 😳) but now the poor guy will be remembered for being branded such coz Sallu called him so. And what's his fault? He entered a reality show to earn some moolah and played a game like he thought fit. Not his fault. Let us, the viewer, call him every name in the book but why get him branded so by a superstar? Not done.

after so many days I see your post
yes completely agree I do not hate salman but he really spoilt the season by trying to show he is bigger gunda than all the housemates
i think he has some partnership in the big boss show is liye
bahut uchaal raha hai aaj kaal sallu bhai (just pun intended hyderabadi style)πŸ˜ƒ

i really pity the bollywood industry which is kind of ruled by handful of people like sallu and SRK and yash chopra and these guys have massive egos whatever the issues sallu has with sakthi he mistreated a senior who need to be respected and sallu got away with that.