Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: locopoco

don't care if Salman was right or wrong. But certain things were important to be said to the contestants. We have had enough of PM's spare me ... that irrates me and my family members as well ... so no harm in saying that. As for the fights between the others, they are unnecessary and uncalled for. Seems like when they get bored just start picking on each other for no reason and fight.  I have stopped watching this show becoz ppl pick on others for no reason.  One moment they might be quite and the other they will start yelling at each other when nth has happened.

Everyone knows Sky is a bully, if Sky can say to Sid that watch out when u get out of the house ... why can't Salman say the same to Sky.

its high time that someone actually gave them a reality check and said whatever is happening here is not going to well with the audience becoz the fact remains that the show is loosing its TRP becoz of the stupid fights and PM's nautanki. No one in the house talks properly they just yell and shout at each other for the lamest of the things.

@bold then salman should participate as a contestant not give his expert and biased opinions
he does not represent all the audience
i like what sky and sid does on the show
if salman is there in thier shoes he would be lot of worse trust me 😃
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i highly believe you need to ask yourself one questions has Sky been an Angel .. ??

And within that soul shattering question may come the  answer on why Salman had to go inside and stand up to this Bully . 
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

these Persons send me abusive pm's.

either ignore them or send back more abusive messages
this is just a freaking show it does not make sense to create or increase animosity in the IF members
all these contestants are not having self respect if they had one ounce of self respect they would not have listened to sallu's crap all these contestants are strugglers and they are there for money and entertain us and all of them really hate sallu give them bashing but they can not talk back since they have to survive in the industry
phele sky ko bolrahe hain ke tum sahi jarahe hu halanke us ne bhi ghaltiya ke the us week !! Aur ab kuch aur kehrah hain phele charha to khud rahe the yeh dono!!
Originally posted by: shonamona

these Persons send me abusive pm's.

Although I never agree with shonamona and disagree with his/her stance, I think it is wrong to send abusive PMs. If you disagree, post your opposing views at the forum. By getting abusive, you are just showing yourself up as intolerant.
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

either ignore them or send back more abusive messages
this is just a freaking show it does not make sense to create or increase animosity in the IF members
all these contestants are not having self respect if they had one ounce of self respect they would not have listened to sallu's crap all these contestants are strugglers and they are there for money and entertain us and all of them really hate sallu give them bashing but they can not talk back since they have to survive in the industry

Said true.
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

i highly believe you need to ask yourself one questions has Sky been an Angel .. ??

And within that soul shattering question may come the  answer on why Salman had to go inside and stand up to this Bully . 

i really do not care whether SKY is angel or not and i am not his fan
in honesty i am not a fan of any contestant this season 
all these contestants are slugging in day and day out to survive there they are creating fights and doing whatever they are doing is thier business if people like it or not it is upto some people like me like thier fights i would not watch if people in the house like one big happy family like suraj barjatya movies let the contestants do what they is right or wrong we or salman as host should not tell them what they should and how they should behave

salman yesterday showed how big ego he has when he went inside to show that you guys are doing like this and that
i really do not care whether salman's friends and maa does not like the fights in big boss house he can produce a special show for them to please them i do not like to hear sallu's biased opinions
he ignored the mehak natak of telling everyone that SKY is druggie nobody is perfect in this world
perfection is boring 😉
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i agree

anshul mia
you are the biggest ruplai panka in the world
i do not think anyone likes her you more than you do 👏
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree 👍🏼 salman is unnecessarily poking his nose, he is a host & should behave like one.
joshwa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What salman said is truth. I change channels when Sky opens his big mouth.