Will Mahek return back to BB5

Posted: 12 years ago

Why is this show going along with that crazy quadruplets.  Why is BB so adamant to make Juhi win the show.   They need to bring a wild card entry, as this show did'nt have one and there was no secret room too. 

Do you think Mahek will be back.  Want to see her back and returning the favor back to Juhi as Juhi always nominated her but Mahek always judged fairly and never nominated Juhi even once. 

So she need to come back and nail these people.
Don't think that she will ever be back..
Time Up she was eliminated through Public Votes AND WILD CARD ENTRY NOT APPLY ON HER
 as i think that she also should grab golden opportunity as Pooja mishra had done!
Dont think she would return๐Ÿ˜• but seriously hope Mahek returns!!๐Ÿ˜
i hope she returns!

the house otherwise wont have a strong girl...juhi and sunny make me yawn
Mahek will be back before wednesday...
Originally posted by nishu786

Mahek will be back before wednesday...

nishu if u know, can u please tell whether she would be a guest or a contestant?
Originally posted by avni.137

nishu if u know, can u please tell whether she would be a guest or a contestant?

if she comes back...isn't it enuff?...guest or contestant doesn't matter much...atleast you can see her in show.
i think ,mahek will be back...some sources r confirming the news..but the main source..dale bhagwagar has clearly said that mahek wont come back now n there wony be anymore wildcard entries in this season ๐Ÿ˜ญ