Is giving a death threat ok? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

@Bold  You this this is a death threat? Seriously?? 

I don't know if he said something else or not, But i can assure ya that this is not at all a death Threat! Please Note - I am not a Fan of Threats and Sky!! 

Yes๐Ÿ˜ƒ , i do believe that this is a threat and in this statement that you have bolded i have mentioned that ""Mein tujhe bahar dekhulunga" with the confidence of having politcal background is a death threat"..If one says Mein tujhe bahar dekhlunga with making the person realise that you have a political background is according to me a death threat. And yes Bhinder, i do you you are'nt a Sky fan.
"Mein tujhe bahar dekhulunga" with the confidence of having politcal background is a death threat...It definetly is..People die of getting beaten up ...There have been many ragging cases in Indian Medical Colleges where young students have been beaten up to death!!!!! This is just by the other seniors..yahan toh pura political background hai bhai!!!

And how much do you gurantee that this threat and not one but repeated threats will not affect the psychology of the person who is getting such threats?

How do you gurantee that his "bahar dekhlena" is not a death threat??It clearly is a death threat.
i m not guranted. .in my opinion it is not death thread !!!!hats it mate!!!
Originally posted by Khushi.

Yes๐Ÿ˜ƒ , i do believe that this is a threat and in this statement that you have bolded i have mentioned that ""Mein tujhe bahar dekhulunga" with the confidence of having politcal background is a death threat"..If one says Mein tujhe bahar dekhlunga with making the person realise that you have a political background is according to me a death threat. And yes Bhinder, i do you you are'nt a Sky fan.

Nahi ji .. It is a threat But not a Death Threat!!  It does not matter if he has any political support or not!! Who cares about him anyway? LOL at his statements ! but to put his statement under Death Threat category is Wrong too!! and waise bhi, Looser give threats and jisne jo karna hain voh bina kahe bhi kar denda ah.. 
he is not giving death threat he was threatening to beat him even that was not correct but it same like mishra who giving threat to shonali to hit her when broom incident happened in both case mishra and sky r guilty   
Originally posted by Khushi.

Hey Everyone,

I have seen that Sky has been giving threats to Sid not once but many times now and that too not ordinary ones but actual DEATH threats. He has said this that "Mein tujhe bahar dekhulunga" yeh kar dunga..voh kar dunga and what not. 
Many of the Sky fans and Sky himself claims that he gave this threats because Sid was instigating him and fighting with him unnecessarily .According to me, how much ever a person instigates you or irritates you..you have NO right to give that person any kind of such threats. And the best part is that when Salman gave Sky his own medicine in this case then his supporters like Ms.Pooja bedi claim this act of his to be unfair??!!! Sky can give a person death threats but its all ok ? Disgusting.

And its even more shocking enough to see that people can support such threats. What ever the reason may be..how much ever a person might irritate you but you cannot attempt to give a threat to a person on National television and later claim to be a Saint. You are angry with someone..then fight..say things..vent your frustation..its all justified but giving a threat is ridiculous!!

What's your say?

-Khushi

if thats a death threat, what kind of threat is this - Salman tellling Sky that Sanju will not forget ur insult and will see u outside?
Originally posted by fire_gun

he is not giving death threat he was threatening to beat him even that was not correct but it same like mishra who giving threat to shonali to hit her when broom incident happened in both case mishra and sky r guilty   

agree๐Ÿ˜Š

we r thinking same!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Ok so "Mein tujhe dekhlunga" is not a death threat? so what does dekh lena mean??

-Beating up a person..doesnt beating up lead to death at major times?
-Ruining up someone's career and life? doesnt that lead to depression and sucide?

If it means soemthing else to you then please say.

And if giving such threats is ok and normal then why is PB making an issue of what Salman said..he too said the same thing.."Sanjay baba tujhe dekhlenge"..all normal then toh.

Originally posted by fire_gun

Threatening to beat him up is not a death threat you mean? People who get beaten up badly dont die due to that? Ofcourse they do.

And Yes..when did i say PM is not guilty in that broom case? She is guilty too.๐Ÿ˜Š
are mainne skul main itne baar threat kia hain aise tjhe bahar dekhonga bahar mina hota hain aisa lariyo main par baat ghalt hian sky ke par death threat nhe hhain!!!

larai main aisa hojata hain aur is ka matlab yeh thori he hain wo karega bhi kuch nhe karega woh sky walker!!!!!!!!! moo ke fire hain sab ke sab bigg boss main๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago