Bigg Boss Season 5

Is giving a death threat ok?

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,

I have seen that Sky has been giving threats to Sid not once but many times now and that too not ordinary ones but actual DEATH threats. He has said this that "Mein tujhe bahar dekhulunga" yeh kar dunga..voh kar dunga and what not. 
Many of the Sky fans and Sky himself claims that he gave this threats because Sid was instigating him and fighting with him unnecessarily .According to me, how much ever a person instigates you or irritates you..you have NO right to give that person any kind of such threats. And the best part is that when Salman gave Sky his own medicine in this case then his supporters like Ms.Pooja bedi claim this act of his to be unfair??!!! Sky can give a person death threats but its all ok ? Disgusting.

And its even more shocking enough to see that people can support such threats. What ever the reason may be..how much ever a person might irritate you but you cannot attempt to give a threat to a person on National television and later claim to be a Saint. You are angry with someone..then fight..say things..vent your frustation..its all justified but giving a threat is ridiculous!!

What's your say?

-Khushi

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaangry-birdManeet2cuteEagleEyetaurus27cs-07kishubedisweet_angel27Shayarisusan29-naureen786-prerna4rishav

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-bird

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
SO totally agree !!

Sky has touched the EXTREME of being low-life.. He needed to be stopped by SOMEONE.. If BB allows me, I could go and slap him.. Being a host, ALL Salman could do was confronting him verbally..

If it were under Salman's control, he would have beaten up Sky and make sure he is hospitalized for at least 6 months..

And also, people who cry foul that Salman is SO bad, he is behind Mahek's entry, he supports Mahek blah blah, just wanna tell them one thing - If Salman can make Mahek enter the show and try to make her winner, and eventually get her evicted, he can ALSO take Sky out with just a lil bit movement of his left hand finger..

Before bashing Salman for bashing Sky, just try to think twice how much favor he is doing to Sky by letting him stay inside.. He can easily evict Sky and beat him on the road of Mumbai..

Thanks a lot Sallu Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyataurus27Shayari-naureen786-Khushi.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

he doestnot give death threat to sid the kid us ne bola policestation bhejwaonga tjhe wo bhe ghalat hain par!! i m not defending sky !!!

Oh yes..he did give a death threat..saying that "Mein tujhe bahar dekhulunga" with the confidence of having politcal background is a death threat. Ladai karni hai toh dhang se karo but dhamki dena that too on National television is pathetic. This is such a thing done by Sky that on humanitarian grounds shouldn't be defended at all because any how it doesnt deserve it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27prerna4rishav

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I agree @prerna4rishav...
 ofcourse yaar, You are giving a person who is like 11 years younger to you a threat that "I will see you outside "and you expect people(the majority atleast) to believe that you were right in saying this?! I dislike Sky for many things but i certainly not only think but also believe that this act by Sky was the most disgusting and pathetic one ever. And the best part as i said is that If Salman gives the same medicine to Sky then we see the self-proclaimed "topper"and "educated woman" saying that this act by Salman is incorrect?!! Why didnt she open her mouth when Sky did the same thing to Sid?Double-standards at heightsDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaManeet2cuteprerna4rishav

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

he doestnot give death threat to sid the kid us ne bola policestation bhejwaonga tjhe wo bhe ghalat hain par!! i m not defending sky !!!

Oh yes..he did give a death threat..saying that "Mein tujhe bahar dekhulunga" with the confidence of having politcal background is a death threat. Ladai karni hai toh dhang se karo but dhamki dena that too on National television is pathetic. This is such a thing done by Sky that on humanitarian grounds shouldn't be defended at all because any how it doesnt deserve it.

@Bold  You think this is a death threat? Seriously?? 

I don't know if he said something else or not, But i can assure ya that this is not at all a death Threat! Please Note - I am not a Fan of Threats and Sky!! 

Edited by bhinder.thind - 18 December 2011 at 4:26am
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khushi.

par sid ke sath banta hain as much as sky threaten sid i love it!!

but us ne death threat nhe dia sahi tarha app video dekho policestation ke baat ke the us ne sorry if i am wrong!!Smile
Police station ki baat se pehle bahut baar Sky kai baar yeh bol chuka hai ki Tujhe mein dekhlunga..tu pitega mujhse..tujhe table uthake marunga..Tu andar hai toh bachgaya bahar hota toh dekh leta...tu bahar nikal aur dekh..etc etc....And dont be sorry..everyone has their own views so i respect everyones views.

Go to top