General Discussion # 22 - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
guys why can't i post a youtube video in here i even enabled Forum Codes but it just shows the link and i want to post a video in here can i just post the link?Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dayafan1

guys why can't i post a youtube video in here i even enabled Forum Codes but it just shows the link

Don't copy paste the link directly... Paste it in notepad and then copy again and paste it gere...
If the youtube link is in link format then it doesnt work...the url should be in normal text format it should not be directly clickable
thank you astonish

Here is the video of  Trio Singing ๐Ÿ˜Š
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUKx0J2VQwE [/YOUTUBE] Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago
Under the youtube video .. you'll see the share option ..
Click on it ..
Click on options and select Long Link ... ...
And if you paste that .. tha'll also work ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good Morning IF !!!
Good Morning IF.
Oh God, how sweet.
Day before yesterday when I came back from the college, I was sitting for a while in the waiting area on the ground floor of our hostel. And I saw a little girl playing alone. Maybe she had come with the maids who come everyday for dusting and all. She was dressed neatly and had cute chubby cheeks. ๐Ÿ˜Š I called her and asked her name and gave her a chocolate.. The girl ran away merrily taking it. Today when I had gone downstairs to collect the newspaper, some one was callimg out Didi.. When I looked there, same girl was waving me with a big grin.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ That was cute.
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

14000! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ
Good Morning IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and CONGRATZZ Shruti๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

OMG! What a episode was yesterday's,.i am still๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
That baby and daya sir..shoo shweetโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Congrats Shruti :)

Gosh I'm in tears !!! Just finished watching King Kong last scene ... I feel so bad ... !!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgdaOM1esz0[/YOUTUBE]
My laptop has stopped working totally ... had to take it to the showroom .. and the guy said around 3-5 days it might take as some internal damage is there .. so for sometime no laptop :(( ... can come only through mob.