India-Forums

CID
CID

General Discussion # 22 (Page 66)

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The case of Killer Statues seemed to have been inspired from The case of the Six Napoleans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous7

Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yes it was.. But really that story remains one of my all time favourites.

May be because the story had some indian connection or what I dont know but I had got a feel like Ruskin Bond stories while reading it.
mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Lovely Gone with the Wind Siggy Deep.

some cases are inspired from Sherlock Holmes.
Farar inspired by Scandal in Bohemia
A woman getting better of men.

deepikabanerjee

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvkd

Originally posted by Assassinator

<font color="#0066CC">Still Invisible.</font>

Its Daya sir smiling under his blanket from friday's epi.. Dont know why you are not able to see it. So what is there? Are you seeing my old DP or is it just blank?

Its all blank. No new or old..
SRKTima IF-Sizzlerz
SRKTima
SRKTima

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
someone here?
Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Ohh My Gawd... What a dream.. Shocked
what a dream...
This is crazyyy...
I had this dream just seconds ago and I am awake now at 5:28 am... Strange..
It began with an If discussion in which it was asked that what is the first thing which comes to your mind after seeing coconuts. ROFL We had to write it and hang it in our balconies. (I know its stupid but I saw it like that LOL) Bhavana had posted that she remembers of coconut pista ice cream LOL (ofcourse I saw it hanging in her balcony ROFL) I had written Nariyalwala disguise of Daya sir and when I came inside the house after hanging it, I realised that it was Abhijeet's balcony and in his room he was saying to Daya that lets go somewhere (i dont remember the name of the place) and he had made bookings of two people for the evening. Daya sir said yes and then they were about to leave (on a bike). Adi sir was gonna drive when suddenly Daya sir said that he wont come as Abhi sir has forgotten something. Abhi sir was like ''what?? Shocked''. And then Daya sir gave that devine smile Day Dreaming and said helmet and I remember his dialogue '' yar pehle to pehente the tum shayad (in a teasing way)'' Then Abhi sir also smiled and went upstairs to get his helmet. Then after waiting for 5 to 10 minutes suddenly Daya sir took the bike and was about to leave (I thought that how rude of him! Why isnt he waiting for Adi sir???) I ran and asked that why isnt he waiting to which he didnt reply anything. He asked me to get on the bike and that he'll drop me. And I was still feeling bad that he is not waiting for Abhi sir. Then Abhi sir came in his balcony and he was waving Daya sir bye bye and Daya sir waved him back and both were smiling (God knows why their plan was canclled) then Daya sir asked me to sit properly and tightly and when I did that, he started driving the bike in full speed (my brother often does this to me).. I was shouting and asking him to slow down and at the same time I was laughing out and enjoying.. Then we entered a lane and Satam sir was passing by (he was going by walk). We stopped there and he said that he'll drop me and Daya sir said ok and he had to go for some work. And then again I was on bike and this time with Satam sir LOL I dont know how that bike appeared out of no where coz Satam sir was walking and Daya sir had taken his bike, (but who cares anyways LOL) Then to my surprise, Satam sir was also zooming off in full speed, but this time I was not shouting. I told him that Daya sir was also doing that and how I was shouting and it was not that I dont trust Daya sir but still I was feeling a bit scared and now I am not. Satam sir was laughing then. After that I saw Satam sir sitting in our living room talking with my dad and my uncle and all were in there night clotes (and I was like '' wowww Satam sir is staying today...'') and I woke up with that shock of happiness..     

I posted this quickly after that as I dont remember dreams for a long time. It was really crazy and wierd. I am all ROFLing that how could I see Bhavana's balcony and how I was in Adi sir's balcony (Hey Bhav, your balcony was exactly infront of Adi sir's.. Smile Big smile Wink).. And I was talking with Satam sir in marathi.
The dream was really wierd, but I am still feeling on the top of the world Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

padma_ssmallikaBalu..Candy..SRKTimaBhavanabvisromSomethingRandom

SRKTima IF-Sizzlerz
SRKTima
SRKTima

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
OMG great dream ya! Smile

Daydreaming

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom