CID

General Discussion # 22 - Page 35

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤬
Vis... I am gonna get a visa for ireland and i am booking your ticket to bangalore... Theek se plan bana lena   ðŸ˜ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm going to Vijayawada ... from Hyd. Abhi ... via bus .. named Nandini Tours and Travels 😛
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm going to Vijayawada ... from Hyd. Abhi ... via bus .. named Nandini Tours and Travels 😛

Ohh... You were in hyd... 😲
And.. nice... Free ride to vijaywada ... Apni nanda ko phone lagaaya aur free ticket mil gaya aapko... 😛
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vijayawada... dad's hometown! I last visited it over ten years ago, and vividly remember the visit to Rajiv Gandhi park with my cousins. We got caught in a horrendous thunderstorm while returning . ðŸ˜† Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
I can call Vijayawada mom's hometown ... though she was born in Delhi ... her most schooling happened there ... I've never been to Vijayawada as such ... just a halt for an hour or so usually ... this is the first time I'm staying for a longer time !!

@asto ... huh .. aapko lagtha hai Nanda free ticket dilaati ?? Usoolon ki pakki hai woh 😛 I was mostlyu in secunderabad today ... and apart from keyes high school and sec. Railway station I don't remember much .. of the place unlike main Hyd. Where I can travle anywhere without any probs.
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

@asto ... huh .. aapko lagtha hai Nanda free ticket dilaati ?? Usoolon ki pakki hai woh 😛 I was mostlyu in secunderabad today ... and apart from keyes high school and sec. Railway station I don't remember much .. of the place unlike main Hyd. Where I can travle anywhere without any probs.

Ohh.. For me Hyd is too complicated... Secunderabad is easy.. less of those small galli's like in koti, abids and charminar ðŸ˜† Keys high school is one such place which no one forgets, once they visit.. I love to sit in those classrooms.. huge doors... high ceiling... old style windows... old style construction... ðŸ˜ƒ

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's MY school u r talking abt! KG to 10th I was THERE!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Arre waah !!! Sachchi ??? I've been to that school so many times ... my sis used to study there ... and whenever I was in Sec. Where my relatives used to live. Earlier I used to go pick her up ...kahiin se bhi I can reach keyes high school akele ...
astonish thumbnail
Cool... Even i used to visit that school a lot... Because... Of science fairs... Dance class... my elder sis's BA class
😊 i still rember my mom's unsuccessfull attempt to teach me dance... My dance class used to be in a small room on the left end as soon as we enter from the main gate and the huge open ground on the right.. ek chakkar lagaane mein chakkar aa jaatha tha 😆Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Bhagwaan...this is a small world!!!! 😃 Astonish, I used to peep into those classrooms where dance classes used to happen.

And your sisters???? We'll discuss on PM. 😉
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago