General Discussion # 22 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@pkvd .. I'm carrying a worse than baba aazam phone with me ... with my sms card not working on roaming ... toh haalat kharaab hai .. I had given my mob. To someone for some days .. with lots of fear ki if something happens to the highway vid or cid pics then how will I take revenge from that person :P ... I'm constantly reading everyone's posts .. but can't post frequently with this mob. So borrowing someone or the other's mobs. 😆 ...

Oh.. Thats sad. 😔 it really irritates me when I have to lend my cell to someone. And it saddens me even more when I can read the posts but cant post..
I can undi your condi 😆..
Originally posted by DemonStar

@ vis - I see! 😆 I myself wonder how I've managed so far without specs, considering my addiction to the computer and novels... touch wood! I do play guitar occasionally, but wouldn't call myself naughty. 😆

wow...that's nice...😆...I don't know why the guitar came into my mind the moment I saw that pic. 😛
Visrom di... you are very good at knowing people from first look or a few posts...👏👏😛
Btw Vis ... Nice avi. ... from that epi right where the murderer kills people to whom his gf's organs were donated and takes them back ..??
hi all which blog are you all talking about?🤔
Demonstar (Ravi's) blog.

I am not supposed to post the link here...please check his profile.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Jassi Kaur is enjoying life to the core

Jassi Kaur is mainly known for the negative character she has played onscreen however, she is now enjoying her new avatar as a cop on crime fighting series CID. Jassi plays Kajal, a cop who fights crime with the legendary ACP Pradyuman.

The actress was last seen in reality shows like Ek Se Badkar Ek, Mr and Mrs Tv and Saas vs. Bahu, and has been in the hiding after these shows. However, she is very excited about her role in the crime fighting show CID and expects to get an image makeover by playing this new character. When asked if she would like to participate in another reality series, she quickly replies "Jhalak Dhiklaja" as it is dance based show.

Talking about her personal life Jassi says that her family and close friends and lots of good work helped her to cope up with her divorce last year but she is back and as good as new. The actress says life is too short to keep regrets and she prefers to look at the positive side of life.Way to go girl.

small article related to cid...

Hi guys.Due to the recent cyclone which lashe pondicherry i wasnt able to come online an wish u all.This cycloe blew at a rate of 180km/hr which left many people homeless.In Pondicherry alone 2 lakh trees were uprooted an current supply was was cut for one week.2day only we got hte current back...So Wishing a  very Happy new year to all...

hello friends...

so whats up
Good Evening Friends..
And a Happy New year to all of you..🤗