Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@pvkd -  was wondering, where have u disappeared suddenly... caught u ๐Ÿ˜†

will u please report those which i've not reported yet... it would be easy to gather up all those scattered threads ...what say ?
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I was checking if you have reported all threads or not. But why this soccer mania soccer mania di??
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

I am not sure...
Anyways...chalo i will log off and vis has to close an extra thread tomorrow... This thread...already at 147 ...
Lets not make it cross 150. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ok will thrown the curtains over this this thread late tomorrow ... as early in the morning, viewbiw have more than enough thre ads to attain...poor she ๐Ÿ˜’

even am tired for now... have to got to bed... otherwise I might end up crying if am not be able to listen my alarm cry  

bye astonish... good night ๐Ÿ˜Š

andto pvkd -happy reporting before good night ๐Ÿ˜†

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

Yes I was checking if you have reported all threads or not. But why this soccer mania soccer mania di??

for him its mania and for us phobia ๐Ÿฅฑ

Daydreaming thumbnail
Ya true. I'll complete reporting the ones which are left. Gn..
-Twinkles- thumbnail
reported all the 22 threads... can't say if any other thread scattered beyond Pg:4 ...@pvkd - once please  cross check for me ... I might have skipped one or two 

made post on each thread to note the report ... I myself was getting confused with reporting each thread... so for my verification i made posts on each thread..

never worked so much over IF before...๐Ÿ˜†

goodnight pvkd... may be sree might join u with an hour as she said before leaving for the meeting... hope her meant goes well ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

was about to ask u ... ๐Ÿ˜†

NOM...  now I can imagine what would ACP  do in the morning 

I think that hammer would be over the person's head who posted those, not the computer. ๐Ÿ˜› Oh BTW, I'm back. ๐Ÿ˜›
Minionite thumbnail

Hey Twinkles, hope I got you before you leaving. My meeting went really well. We reviewed my progress and made goals for the future. Nothing major like I was thinking. ๐Ÿ˜†

Daydreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

reported all the 22 threads... can't say if any other thread scattered beyond Pg:4 ...@pvkd - once please cross check for me ... I might have skipped one or two

made post on each thread to note the report ... I myself was getting confused with reporting each thread... so for my verification i made posts on each thread..

never worked so much over IF before...๐Ÿ˜†

goodnight pvkd... may be sree might join u with an hour as she said before leaving for the meeting... hope her meant goes well๐Ÿ˜›

Done with the cross checking till page 6. No more threads left. Good night
Minionite thumbnail
Good night Pinkz and Twinkles. Sweet dreams. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ