CID

General Discussion # 22 - Page 110

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pvkd

You are probably here to support ACP ma'm so that she would not feel all left out tommorow.

not sure to join her in the morning, as i have to attend a class in the morning ...mmm...which might even get postponed to afternoon, if it happens so, will surely join her as early as possible 

in either of the situation , my support  specially at such ' reporting ' to our only viewbie would be  always πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the best sree...
And... Along with freddy sir even abhi sir did put a small effort by reporting one thread πŸ˜†
Kya karein... Is abhi sir ka naam toh DT mein hai... Lekin koi powers nahi hai... πŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
hey astonish... can see u hiting 'like'  via mobile hiding under the blanket ... πŸ˜‰

soo jao... otherwise u might not hear your alarm crying in the morning 
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Twinkles-

not sure to join her in the morning, as i have to attend a class in the morning ...mmm...which might even get postponed to afternoon, if it happens so, will surely join her as early as possible

in either of the situation , my support specially at such ' reporting ' to our only viewbie would be alwaysπŸ˜†

🀣. 100% right... Currently under my blanket on mobile...

We all support our ACP maam... Chalo we cant help her catch the culprit... Vivvek cant chase...freddy cant spy...abhi sir cant interrogate...daya sir cant slap... So to compensate...lets all help our ACP maam in other things... While ACP maam catches the culprit...in dcp's terms...vivek sabji laatega...freddy sabji kaatega... Abhijeet sabji banayega aur daya table sajaayega πŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonish

All the best sree...
And... Along with freddy sir even abhi sir did put a small effort by reporting one thread πŸ˜†
Kya karein... Is abhi sir ka naam toh DT mein hai... Lekin koi powers nahi hai... πŸ˜†

was about to ask u ... πŸ˜†

NOM...  now I can imagine what would ACP  do in the morning 
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonish

🀣. 100% right... Currently under my blanket on mobile...

We all support our ACP maam... Chalo we cant help her catch the culprit... Vivvek cant chase...freddy cant spy...abhi sir cant interrogate...daya sir cant slap... So to compensate...lets all help our ACP maam in other things... While ACP maam catches the culprit...in dcp's terms...vivek sabji laatega...freddy sabji kaatega... Abhijeet sabji banayega aur daya table sajaayega πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yes absolutely.. What else we can do??
Poor vivek may try reporting some more threads. Thats it. The supreme power is currently dormant. Bechari ACP ma'm.. Twinkle's emoticon perfectly explains her state.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
@pvkd -have u left or busy in reporting πŸ˜†

BTW point to be noted... i forgot, how many thread/posts i reported... so to verify am making post on every reported thread πŸ€£
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Twinkles-

@pvkd -have u left or busy in reportingπŸ˜†

BTW point to be noted... i forgot, how many thread/posts i reported... so to verify am making post on every reported thread🀣

Arey baba check out ... Reporting a thread might generate pm's in vis's inbox...
She might actually see some 100 pm's in the morning and get scared... πŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
oops are u sure all the reports land into her inbox... then it' would be better we send one pm comprising of all the threads links...πŸ˜‰      hope  it helps Madamji better         

i was thinking all the blue envelopes took place only for 2 pages... but nope , am wrong, some are even spread to 3rd and 4th page too  πŸ₯±                                                          
astonish thumbnail
I am not sure...
Anyways...chalo i will log off and vis has to close an extra thread tomorrow... This thread...already at 147 ...
Lets not make it cross 150. 😊