Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ACP sir is going to cut some ribbon tommorow..
Daydreaming thumbnail
Yes and even vivek supports them πŸ˜† 🀣
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Well Abhi sir has to support Daya sir because Daya sir always supports Abhi sir in Freddy's leg pulling. πŸ˜‰

Well..Pvkd is our Vivek... πŸ˜‰ and I doubt Freddy will now run away 

πŸ˜†Isliye I am warning Freddy before hand... Twinkle how about for a change... Freddy pulling Daya sir's leg πŸ˜›

Pulling Daya sir's leg reminded me of the case where Daya sir's sis sends photos of girls to Daya sir... and Abhi sir is like... "arey bhaaga kahaan jaa raha hai" πŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail
Oh god!!! I love all the times when the two have some masti. πŸ˜‰
Daydreaming thumbnail
Its the same scene when Abhi sir calls ACP a dictator.. Man in jungle πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
21 threads till now.. 😲 ACP sir has to work really hard tomorrow...Bechaare ACP sir kaam karenge.. aur Abhi sir... Daya sir.. and Vivek baithe ke timepass karenge...
By the end of the day its only Freddy who put an effort to stop the person... πŸ˜† 
Minionite thumbnail
That's what you call masti. πŸ˜›
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reading the posts above... I thought u guys are discussing about future episode  or some kind of imaginary cases  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

our ACP Ma'am is going to have a great work when she turns in the morning... hope ' reporting ' helps her instead of causing annoyance ...

BTW I wish her good sleep and sweet dreams - unexpected surprises waiting to greet her in the morning -- hope she won't mistake it as a nightmare πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

BTW I wish her good sleep and sweet dreams - unexpected surprises waiting to greet her in the morning -- hope she won't mistake it as a nightmare πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Yeah,... Hope she has a good night sleep... I know our ACP gets up very early in the morning... I am sure she is gonna get  and get back to bed... πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Yep. ACP has a lot of work ahead.

I'll be back in about an hour guys. I have a meeting with my DCP right now. πŸ˜†