Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo Asto if we ever meet ... isi tarah milenge 😛 ... ya saath mein "yes Sir" kahenge 😆
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow what a dream astonish.😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a dream! Somehow in many of the CID dreams I've had, I have been a criminal being chased by the duo. ðŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Hehe. In my dreams, I've always been a fellow officer of CID. 😉 And that's where I get my story ideas from.
Bhavanab thumbnail
I don't have CID/IF dreams !! Ufff 
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dreamt of being a member of the team a few weeks ago. 😆 And a weird one too - an evil scientist enshrouds the entire city with a toxic  gas and Dr. Salunkhe tells the team that to create the antidote and save the city, he needs a substance called "antodyne", only found on some other planet. So we board a spaceship, go this planet and start looking for this substance. Meanwhile, the villain sends a huge army of minions to stop us, and the duo and I go to fight them in huge robotic suits (like those seen in Matrix Revolutions and Avatar). The dream ended there, sadly. 

Guess I'm too much into sci-fi. 😛 😆

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finaly I reached at my hostel at 9:55. And didnt got into any trouble. The warden didnt say anything. Just said that she was worried. We told that we were struck in traffic.

@ Bhavana, There are two common things in astonish's dream and mine first is duo and second is you.. 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Hehe. Sci-fi is cool, but I doubt that'll ever come true. 😉
Bhavanab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pvkd

@ Bhavana, There are two common things in astonish's dream and mine first is duo and second is you.. 😆

🤣🤣 I bet !!! Chalo even though I don't have any CID/IF dreams ... atleast i'm a common feature in the other's dreams 😛