General Discussion # 22 - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Aah there it is again !!!! Nadal wins yet again over Federer !!! It feels sooo good when your favourite wins. ... 😃 ...
Though the real challenge is yet to come .. he hhas to beat a perfectly in form Djokovic !!
 but ok...I like Nadal too.😊

(Posted a review of Agneepath on page 133, beware: spoilers!!!)
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
I liked him in Lakshya! But I have started following his films since I saw ZNMD!! Will definitely try to check out Agneepath on Sunday!

I was actually supporting Federer.. But anyways.. Djokovic already in the final?
Aah ... spoilers too :P ... well just say how similar it is to old one in terms of plot,story ... if not similar much I'll avoid reading till I watch it ...
Hey nothing much...just read it. 😃
Vis di your review/spoiler clinched it for me. I'm going to the theatre (even though I hate it) to watch Agneepath on the weekend.
Wow !!! I loved the review Vissy !! I'm going to see it .. akele hi sahi shayad 😛 ... dekhte hai .. going to try my best ..!!

How's my avi ?? Wanted to make with better duo moments .. but yahii imeediately dikhe ..
That option is off yaar...there's some problem with javascript and all on my comp...so I am running a skeleton service till this month end.

See Bhav...there's no real harm going with your brother. Its A certificate is for the level of violence and trust me, he's going to enjoy it.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Lovely review visrom! ðŸ˜ƒ How are the songs, btw?
Originally posted by Akshay.

Lovely review visrom! ðŸ˜ƒ How are the songs, btw?
😆 I guess everyone has heard all songs by now. The Shree Ganesha was wonderful...it's still ringing in my ears. 😛 Chameli...well...guys may love watching it.😆 Many guys in the theatre were throwing notes and whistling away. Others were so-so.
Vis di obviously the guys will be whistling at Chameli. 😉 But the songs are really nice. I've heard the CD and it's good.