CID

General Discussion # 22 - Page 99

..Candy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Bhavana di,heheπŸ˜†
Thats really cute..
Even i have a 5 year old cousin(quite like sinchanπŸ˜›) who is a big fan of Daya sir..his hands are always in position as if holding gun and he acts like shooting everyone around him like Daya sir and once his teacher told us that he made CID team with his class friendsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG. They are so cuuttee πŸ˜ƒ
CID is really equally popular among all age groups..
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all

Cid is loved by all. There is this neighbour's son just 2 1/2 and you should listen to the officers names from himπŸ˜† Abhijeet is abi ,Daya is daala, ACP Pradyuman is Aeee and Freddy is Feee. The others I don't understand.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just 3 or 5 more years... The moment these kids get access to computers... as soon as daya sir breaks a door ... we are gonna see people go missing from the forum...putting up their hands in the air and taking a round of their colony... πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mallika .. even my bachchu calls Daya sir as Dalaa !! πŸ˜†

She's one who knows of IF !! I had told her showing a pic from IF saying this di ..she's put this pic of Dalaa... she took my mob. In her hand and started dancing with that πŸ˜†... she's asking me so many times to show it !!!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bhavs... Did you show her the recording... and the lori in the case???
Minionite thumbnail
Good morning IF and frndz.

I have two meetings today and loads of work, yet I'm still smiling. πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi...back from Agneepath - first day, but second show...didn't get good seats for the morning show, so decided on the noon show. Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked it...Hrithik was acted well...he has the required intensity. And he looks handsome too. 😳 Sanjay Dutt is good as the bad guy...but I prefer seeing him as Munnabhai any day...he did make me hate him, so I must appreciate it. Rishi Kapoor was fantastic. 
I have seen the original only once, that too long ago therefore I don't remember much of the story. I think this story is different. It cannot be called a complete remake.

Frankly, I liked Hrithik as Vijay more than Bachchan as Vijay. That's something you should be surprised about as I am ardent Bachchan fan. Also, in a role for which Bachchan got the National best actor award.  Vijay has been given a different identity here. He's not a clone of the original Vijay and Hrithik has not tried to copy anything from Bachchan...he has done it his way. I loved his performance.  I wasn't too fond of his over-good roles as he did in  K3G and some very soppy romantic movies with Kareena (don't even remember the  name of the movie...was it Yaadein?).  I didn't like him in Lakshya too...somehow his character lacked the punch. I liked him in Agneepath.

Priyanka is the equivalent of Purvi in CID...nothing much to do.

Some strato stuff is there(which I ended up comparing with some CID episodes πŸ˜†)...some scenes are too violent.

NOM to any SRK fans but in the last 3 months I have seen Ra-One, Don 2 and Agneepath on big screen and I liked Agneepath the most, especially the first half.

I don't want to post too many spoilers here. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aah there it is again !!!! Nadal wins yet again over Federer !!! It feels sooo good when your favourite wins. ... πŸ˜ƒ ...
Though the real challenge is yet to come .. he hhas to beat a perfectly in form Djokovic !!