Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Morning IF.
Today I could have won a race. I was literally running for life 🤣 🤣
Three devil like dogs had almost caught us- me an my friend. Oh God we were laughing like anything after that 🤣 But we had really got a mini heart attack today..
..Candy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg pinkz..!!🤣🤣

How are you after that mini heart attack??
you're fine or should i call Abhi sir in Doctor's disguise??😉
Daydreaming thumbnail
Acyually I am fine. But I am ready and glad to have one more heart attack for your offer 😆
Daydreaming thumbnail
Hey I am reading the detailed report in today's news paper. There was a ''Daya'' in yesterdays story too. A 21 year college student who was on his own bike saw the bus driver knocking down a woman and her daughter, he chased the bus as the bus slowed down at a point, the guy jumped in the moving bus, pounced on the driver whose feet were still on the accelerator and dragged him out of the cabin.
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where was he caught finally? Dandekar Bridge? Oh god, my home is just a few Kms away from the bridge! Edited by Akshay. - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

Hey I am reading the detailed report in today's news paper. There was a ''Daya'' in yesterdays story too. A 21 year college student who was on his own bike saw the bus driver knocking down a woman and her daughter, he chased the bus as the bus slowed down at a point, the guy jumped in the moving bus, pounced on the driver whose feet were still on the accelerator and dragged him out of the cabin.

Cid veertha award...
Daydreaming thumbnail
He was caught at Samadhan bhel shop near Sarasbaug.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm spending loads of time with my bachchu !!! She's an adorable CIDian !! A 3 year old who is a great fan of Daya sir !! But poor kiddo's been banned from watching cid at home 😆
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm spending loads of time with my bachchu !!! She's an adorable CIDian !! A 3 year old who is a great fan of Daya sir !! But poor kiddo's been banned from watching cid at home 😆

Ohh... Thats so sad...  Chalo...atleast...She will have some nice time discussing Daya sir with you ... 😆 aapke saath rehke uska daya sir ke liye paagalpan aur badega 😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehhe uska paagalpan humaare paagalpan se. Alag hai !!! It's damn cute to see her when Daya breaks open the door !!! She'll put her hands up in the air and will start running in the house !!
She's a 3 year old .. and will spend hours with her makeup .. poori tarah taiyaar hoke jan gan man gaa rahi hai !! 😆