General Discussion # 22 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Akshay.

Does anyone read Calvin & Hobbes? ðŸ˜†

Yeah... I do... I started reading calvin and hobbs like 6 months back...needed some strips to do something creative ...out of it and got addicted to it...
Originally posted by deepiika

I quite like Jughead and his fascination with food being more than for girls...😆

Yeah he is really hillarious sometimes. Hey sorry for my ignorance, but some time ago, Archie was going to propose someone and there was a great discussion about wheather it'll be betty or veronica. So finally who was the one??

While I don't read Archie too often, I think I remember that. It was Betty, I believe.

@pvkd- I think he eventually proposes Veronica...but am not sure...Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
I am reading Calvin and Hobbes these days!! Got to check out some of these comics! Anyway, thanks for the link Deepika!
Originally posted by astonish

Yeah... I do... I started reading calvin and hobbs like 6 months back...needed some strips to do something creative ...out of it and got addicted to it...

I started reading it few days back! Slowly getting addicted to it! I am finding it quite funny!! ðŸ˜†
There is a really weird but funny comic strip bizarro. I read it sometimes.
Originally posted by visrom

why that smiley?

A sudden spurt of emotional outburst for a min

no issues...you will be perfect in statistics by end of today.

Good Morning IF😊
Have a nice day everyone..!!