CID

General Discussion # 22 - Page 95

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I used to watch the celebrations on TV while I was in school.
I read Garfield strips in newspaper 😆
Hey even I love tom n jerry. But these days they keep repearing the episodes. Every time I sit to watch it, the epi turns out to be a known one. Still I love to watch the repeats also..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A good dose of Tom & Jerry is all I required whenever I felt low! ðŸ˜†

Though when it comes to all-round entertainment, those Disney Afternoon shows (DuckTales, Chip N' Dale etc.) are real classics.

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DemonStar

Yep, Garfield rocks. I had a hard time choosing the strip to put in there, they're all so hilarious. ðŸ˜†

I love watching the military march and cultural dances in the national programme. A small sample of the strength, beauty and diversity of our country.

I too love "Garfield"..and his sarcastic rejoinders..There was one instance where John claimed that he would get rid of an irritating rat and if he is unsuccessful he wud change his name to "Mud"...Garfield says in a bored tone "MUD WILL BE BACK SOON"...🤣
Minionite thumbnail

I watch Tom and Jerry on YT.

@ Deepika: Garfield is a classic. It truly rocks.
DemonStar thumbnail
I read the Garfield strips daily in the newspaper too. Also used to watch the TV series earlier and my favourite episode was the one where he, Odie and the animal farm gang are chased by a stray animal catcher. They intentionally mimic each other's vocalizations in front of him and he ends up in the loony bin. 🤣 
Minionite thumbnail
I only read the comic strip in the newspaper. It's enough to get me rolling with laughter. I also read another comic strip: Retail. It's really funny. It's a satire on the retail industry.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also could not help feeling sorry as well as amused for Nermal who forever kept asking Garfield if she was the cutest kitty cat in the world and Garfiled would always say in a bored and perfunctory manner "No Nermal you are not" and once he rescued Odie because he thought who else would he kick off the table's edge and after rescuing him he said to Odie "I am gonna buy myself a burger and U can watch me eat it"😆
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I simply looovvveee duck tales. It was my favourite cartoon as a child. 😃
DemonStar thumbnail

Nermal is the one he kept threatening to ship off to Abu Dhabi. ðŸ˜†

Haven't read Retail yet. But Peanuts and Beetle Bailey are two other cool comics.

Minionite thumbnail

You should read Retail Ravi. It's really good.