CID

General Discussion # 22 - Page 94

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Pinkz: No. I've never been there during Independence or Republic Day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonish

Wow...πŸ‘
I think the last republic day parade that I attended was in my school...10th class... That's it...
I actually miss watching the flag hoisting even on TV...watch the repeat telecast in the evening..especially the national anthem...

I had missed flag hoisting for two years in 11th and 12 th. Actually people dont come for flag hoisting in college. Even those who live in college hostel. But it feels bad and incorrect not going when you live in the same campus. So we always attend the flag hoistings.
Daydreaming thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

<font color="#9900cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">@ Pinkz: No. I've never been there during Independence or Republic Day.</font>

It feels great πŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
I always have school during those days so I have to leave India before the celebrations.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I remember back in school, our principal had a real soft spot for the march-past and made it mandatory for every student uninvolved in other activities to participate. Even during our pre-boards, we had to grace the parade first and then leave for the exam room! They trained us well enough to make U.S Marines proud. πŸ˜†

But the celebrations are always a delight. Looking forward to watching the national ceremony on TV tomorrow after the function at college. πŸ˜Š

Minionite thumbnail
Ravi I love your Garfield comic strip. Garfield is just amazing. 🀣
Daydreaming thumbnail
I havent watched the celebrations on TV since past few years.
Minionite thumbnail
I always try to watch the celebrations on TV. It's the only way I can see them.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yep, Garfield rocks. I had a hard time choosing the strip to put in there, they're all so hilarious. πŸ˜†

I love watching the military march and cultural dances in the national programme. A small sample of the strength, beauty and diversity of our country.

Minionite thumbnail
🀣The other really funny one is Tom and Jerry. I love that show.