CID

General Discussion # 22 - Page 92

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mallikaBalu

Oh Sree that means you have loads to manage. Especially irritated people.

All the Best.
I wish I was in Kolkotta to be a part of all this.

πŸ˜† actually trying to do so...its difficult job πŸ˜†
Yeah i hope so...in future it may be possible πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
@ Astonish: Contra revenue isn't hard. It's just the opposite of revenue.

@ Vis di: That's happened to a friend of mine. Poor girl was laughed at all the time because the paper she failed was one of the easiest. I didn't laugh at her though because I knew how hard it had been for her to work and give the exams.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mallikaBalu

@ astonish Good luck astonish in getting the whole thing solved soon. Then Chill and enjoy the non-office day tomoπŸ˜‰

Yup.. I am Chilling...Listening to raat hidole on my ipod for the 5th time πŸ˜†and thanks for reminding ...Its holiday  and I dont have any work spill over 😊...So only Chill... and do something creative... here πŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail
Vis di, we solved the GOTW puzzle.
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Then I failed in one paper because I had to go to exam hall straight from office and hadn't got the time to touch the book😡 I was a laughing stock for several months.

That's sad... I had to pass an exam on banking or investements... I failed banking...passed investements.. and I was done πŸ˜† Anyways..i got a dump of questions and all the questions in my paper were from that only ...else i would have never ever passed it πŸ˜›

I love networking domain a lot... I wish I was in that... but  Even now i have craze for networking..but after 5 years..I cant change domain... that easily
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Uni variate means that there is only one input...that is X...in multi variate, you'll have an X and a Y and you have to find a Z.

In my univariate.. we input a variable and it gives me the 5th percentile, 10thpercentile ...15th...25th...90th percentile and so...for that variable... what does that mean πŸ˜•
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is not enough info...what exactly are you doing?

See, this percentiles are nothing but the probability that 15% of the sample will satisfy the condition or 30% of the sample will satisfy and so on. I am sure the values are between 0 and 1.

Hey I am logging off now. Good night.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ good night Vis.

Give me trignometry, Integration and the works anyday. Banking maths brrr... sends chills down my spine. I partied after 10th as i'didn't  've to study arithematics.πŸ˜†
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all. Just came back after visiting a doctor. And I have to take a 10 day course of meds for this cough I hate it..
Minionite thumbnail
You're sick Pinkz? 😲