Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I am not so particular, but some others managed to convince me to join. They booked tickets...so no effort from my side...and who doesn't want to relax in a theatre with lots of pop corn and watch a handsome Hrithik Roshan?😆

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Till mom comes back home I don't have to worry about most of the poojas😉
Major festivals I can manage.

Minionite thumbnail

@ Vis di: If I was to go to the theatre it would be for a Salman Khan movie. Can anyone guess why? 😉 

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Visrom...enjoy pop corn with Hrithik !!!
Btw tumhara comp kaisa hein..thik hua yah avi vi bimaar hein?

Actually this is not my home puja...that is organized by my mother...its our area puja & i m the secretary of that puja committee 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Oh that's nice Sree. We don't have those types of things here. It's either in a mandir or at your own house. Nothing for the area.
visrom thumbnail
You are crazy about him...😉 

I am not exactly crazy about Hrithik or anyone but just the thrill of watching that movie...Actually Yash Johar (Karan's father) was my uncle's boss (in another sister company of Dharma productions) and for the original Agneepath we had all got free audio cassettes, free tickets, some other freebies and my uncle even got an invite to a party which included Bachchan. I have that connection towards any movie of Dharma productions.

@Deba, my comp is doing enough work to do my necessary stuff. I am not opening videos or anything as of now. I have too much backlog to complete before 31st, so not trying any stunts now.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
OMG!!! That's amazing Vis di. Did you go to the party with Bachchan sir?
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Oh that's nice Sree. We don't have those types of things here. It's either in a mandir or at your own house. Nothing for the area.

yeah i know that...actually we have a committee which consists of some houses & flats & we organize Durga puja & Saraswati Puja each year & for Saraswati puja the organizing committee mainly consisting with young generation
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

OMG!!! That's amazing Vis di. Did you go to the party with Bachchan sir?

Oh no...my uncle was in Mumbai and me in Hyd. No way I could have gone. 😆

Minionite thumbnail
It's a good way to keep the young generation connected to our roots and to give them responsibilities. Do you like it?