Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing such a lovely piece of news. things were moving very slow or not at all since morning. logged in and saw about lataji and cid tea singing felt πŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
Good morning IF and frndz.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Finished Invisible Bullet . What a case. Just one dead body and investigation is thought provoking. Short succinct dialogues.
now watching Murder in the interrogation room. The duo are looking so fabulous.

Hi Sri😊
Edited by mallikaBalu - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Nanda .. I really like your signature πŸ˜ƒ ... it reminds me of singing this in my school 😊 .. felt really nice reading it again !!

Yup πŸ˜ƒ me too

@nanda
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2449140&PID=52226209&#52226209
Minionite thumbnail
Hi Mallika and Astonish. I'll be back later.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
No one here think I 'll log off.
Minionite thumbnail
Hi Mallika. I'm back now. Just went to the gym to work out and then headed to work.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I've been noticing many people here being silent all the time and not feeling like coming online. πŸ˜• Sometimes that feeling hits me too...was wondering why this is happening.

A few things I noticed...there are no real discussions happening on the episode threads the day after the episode is aired. People come online when he episode is on air, keep posting and then vanish...many people write lengthy reviews on the night itself and don't enter the thread after that...even if someone writes something, they just hit 'like' or remain silent. Why  people not discussing the episodes, the scenes, the plots...at least to point out the loopholes and laugh at them?

For once I find something happening on the Saturday episode therad...some real discussion but otherwise it's all lengthy reviews on the night of the episode or dreamy smileys about how handsome duo looked...some people are starting to feel 'out of place'.

Then there are some whose old friends are busy with exams and they don't want to mingle with others.

There are some people who stick to GD thread only or Adi-Daya thread only. This is not fair. πŸ˜”

I don't want to take any names...I am not blaming anyone, now please don't take this as a reprimand and leave the forum.

Can you all suggest something to make this place more lively? Or do you feel it's fine?
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No its fact that many people are online but are silent...i really dnt understand the reason πŸ˜• πŸ˜” 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They don't find anything interesting happening. Because some of their friends are not here I guess. πŸ˜”

I am leaving the computer...there's lots to be installed on this. I will come thru mobile. Please keep posting.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago