General Discussion # 22 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
hahah ... I remember telling my friend with vertigo problem also the same thing ...!!
I have a Dell android also .. it's a nice one though has a real big issue when it comes to battery charge ... you've to charge it too frequently !!

Gosh such a huge traffic jam I'm stuck in .. my playlist is already playing for the 2nd time !!
how about collecting new playlists from people around you😉
I could have tried ... but bus mein anjaan logon se kya songs leti :P ... I played Aditya sir's Satya dialogue 5 times .. bharam bhaap twice and many other songs again and again !!
Wow, Assassinator has bought a new phone on my advice. 😉
🤣

I read this news Pune Mirror.
The Local Crime Branch (LCB) team of the Pune rural police solved a theft based on the smell of gutkha. Police had found gutkha on the bolt of a door that the susbect had broken on january 12 before fleeing with jwellery worth Rs 4 lakh. While inspecting the house, the gutkha was detected after the strong smell permiated the crime scene. Following this lead, the police arrested a youth who regularly ate gutkha and worked at the house of victim.
They have given a photograph of LCB official with the jwellery and the ''gutkha eater'' 🤣
Wow...I can imagine an episode out of this.

Abhijeet : Sir yahan ek ajeeb tarah ki badboo aa rahi hai.

ACP: Is ghar ka har ek kona check karo...

Daya: Check kiya sir, lekin yahan kuch nahin mila.

ACP: Ek cheez hai Daya jo tum Salunkhe ke paas le jaa sakte ho.

Daya: Woh kya sir?

ACP: Hawa...Daya, Abhijeet is ghar ke andar jo hawa hai, uska sample salunkhe ke paas le jaao.

Abhijeet; Hawa kaise le jaa sakte hain sir?

ACP: Balloons mein (and walks off)

Daya and Abhijeet give each other a 😕 look.

Forensic lab.

Salunkhe: KYA LAAYE HO MERE LAB MEIN, YAHAN KOI PARTY CHAL RAHI HAI?

ACP: SALUNKHE: JALDI SE IN BALLOONS MEIN SE HAWA NIKAALO AUR TEST KARO KI ISME KIS CHEEZ KI BADBOO HAI.

Salunkhe: Itne saare balloons test karne mein kum se kum 2 din lagenge.

ACP(takes out his gun): SALUNKHE, MAIN TUMHE SIRF 2 GHANTE DETA HOON. TEST KARTE HO YA NAHIN!!!!!

And we all will be

🤣
Salunkhe taking out his own gun (By now Salunkhe also must be owning a gun as he frequently needs it to point at someone from the team..) pointing it at ACP: Dekho ACP do din to lagenge hi..
ACP: Abhijeet, sabko bahar leke jaao.
(Abhijeet does that. After some time they hear a loud bang. All run inside.)
Abhijeet: Arey kya ho gaya, goli to nahi lagi..
(ACP and Salunkhe are standing holding each other's hands with ''total bhaichara expressions'' 🤣)
Salunkhe: Arey nahi Abhijeet, woh to test karte samay baloon foot gaya..