Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pvkd

Good Morning IF..
Such a cute DP chinnu 😍
Congrats astonish 😃 CID veerta awards are coming shortly 😉
No but seriously when you fear a thisn soo much its really adorable that you overcame it and actually ''killed'' a cocroach.. 😊

Sach mein... My fear was so high... That after this task i really feel as proud as a person who is nominatedfor veerta award... 😆 it is a different thing that now i am now so scared that i am getting scared at every movement of a paper or a thing so...have closed all door and windows and have taken every precaution for not to come across any such task again.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre no astop ... I used to go for the dress rehearsal .. kyunki passes mil jaate hai .. this time mann nahi kiya ...

God I'm having a real bad cold yaar !!
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Arre no astop ... I used to go for the dress rehearsal .. kyunki passes mil jaate hai .. this time mann nahi kiya ...

God I'm having a real bad cold yaar !!

Hmmm. No worries... This time watch daya sir hoist the flag ... 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today is 115th birthday of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose , the forgotten hero...my all time hero...my inspiration...Happy Birthday to you...what you had given to us that is priceless !!! Hats off you !!!

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today I felt like I was going to commit suicide as I was heading towards the closed door of my classroom.. I was 15 minutes late for the lecture of the most dangerous lecturer and I couldnt afforrd missing it as it was continuous 2 lecture slot.. But dont know how this miracle happened that I reached my place absolutely unscolded and unharmed 😃
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

Today I felt like I was going to commit suicide as I was heading towards the closed door of my classroom.. I was 15 minutes late for the lecture of the most dangerous lecturer and I couldnt afforrd missing it as it was continuous 2 lecture slot.. But dont know how this miracle happened that I reached my place absolutely unscolded and unharmed 😃

Dangerous and scary looking lecturers are not always bad 😛
Daydreaming thumbnail
Arey I completely forgot. We used to celebrate Bose Jayanti in school.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Dangerous and scary looking lecturers are not always bad 😛

Yeah but this one is not only scary looking but she is really scary. She shouts and sometimes I feel that I am able to see those invisible horns on her head. It seems that today she was in a good mood.
astonish thumbnail
I just overheard a conversation behind me where someone was telling that they had some vertigo problem...and was feeling dizzy... I so very felt like explaining them what dr salunkhe explained in staged murder...that its a kind of infection in the ear...and about chochle where there is some kind of liquid and if that liquid becomes a little high or low..then you feel dizzy and faint 😛
😆 I turned back and saw it was one of my manager... So i just kept quiet 😃
Daydreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

I just overheard a conversation behind me where someone was telling that they had some vertigo problem...and was feeling dizzy... I so very felt like explaining them what dr salunkhe explained in staged murder...that its a kind of infection in the ear...and about chochle where there is some kind of liquid and if that liquid becomes a little high or low..then you feel dizzy and faint 😛
😆 I turned back and saw it was one of my manager... So i just kept quiet 😃

😆