Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Do see the pics on Adi-Daya thread 😊
and also my first attempt at writing a funny scene on the ot seat 😛 😳

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Something very special for all of you ..

The cid team on it's completion of 14 years did a very sweet thing to celebrate this occasion ..
They invited the young children .. kids of martyrs .. those kids who saw their parents dying while fighting for their country .. as special guests and spent some valuable time with them .. bringing smiles on their inncovent faces !!!
Aren't they adorable ???

They are angels ðŸ¤—
nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guyz pleez help...i jst saw pics of cid team interview with sbs on star news..i jst wana knw d date wen tat interview was aired..pleez help!
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
21st Jan is my birthday. With parents  in heaven and husbands what they normally are, it is only my kid who remembers and  gets excited on my birthday. But SONY->FW-> CID has given me a very special gift, WONDERFUL Episode. I have forgotten last years eisode, but this years anniversary eve was superb and today's has a lot of promise.
It was all the more touching for me because yesterday we saw ACP's loving Daya angle and Daya with diferent emotions not only darawja and piano. In my innermost self, ACP is the father whom cancer snatched away from me and Daya the elder brother who slept on my mother's lap for 10 days before going back to Heaven, but stayed with her till with her last breath. So an episde frought with human emotions touched me too deeply.

Sorry for the emotional outburst, but I know no one will bother much. The GD thread is often used for venting all emotions , right from pining for Bournville to disgust over oats and soya.😊
Edited by auntyno1 - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG @ auntyno1, is it your birthday today??
You too are a CIDian by birth (though it has started in 98)..
Wish You a Very Happy Birthday. 🥳
May God fulfill all your wishes and bless you with happiness and contententment always..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I wanted to share something with all of you ... it's not as such related to CID apart from the fact that the kid being interviews came in a CID epi ... and you'll see a pic with Adi sir ..

Anyways the main thing is the boy who is interviewing this kid ... he's the same kid who accompanied me in my second visit to the CID team ... he still remembers very well when Daya asked him where he's from and he said Andhra and said I live in Kandivali ..
Daya sir said "arre waah !! kandivali toh apna area hai "

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sd4j9qdPSg[/YOUTUBE]
Minionite thumbnail
Good afternoon IF and frndz.
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good afternoon Shreya! You are not watching CID right now?
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm close to my 14000th post. Hope to complete it tonight.
Minionite thumbnail
Good afternoon Akshay. I'm just looking for it online now.

Congrats Shruti in advance. And I want a party once you reach your 14000th post. ðŸ˜‰