Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love music of Amar Prem..
All the songs are truely classics 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The movie as such is so touching ... I'm one of those who's rarely affected by a movie ... but this movie and Anand always leave me in tears !! Rajesh Khanna,Sanjeev Kumar,Jaya Bachchan .. these are my favourite ones ... all their performances leave me sentimental and deeply affected !!
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys any news for the CID gallantary awards 2012? 
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This week... actually this weekend has been a moviethon for me,...

1) The manchurian Candidate
2) Devil wears Prada
3) The schinldler's list - I gave up in between
4) My Sassy girl - My sis gave up in between
4) Sherlock Holmes Game of shadows - Both me and my sis gave up in between and then watched the ending
5) Ghost Ship
6) Julie and Julia 
7) Well done Abba

😆

Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

4) Sherlock Holmes Game of shadows - Both me and my sis gave up in between and then watched the ending

Really?? Did you find it boring??
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes...It was totally unlike sherlock holmes... so much of action... machin guns... bomb blast... 
Sherlock is a person who fights with his tricks.. and intelligence and not guns...

And the ending was even more boring... the way Sherlock falls from the cliff with Prof. Moriarity is totally unlike how it is in the book... 

I suddenly remembered Santosh Shetty and CID when i was watching it...unnecessary emotional factor
Daydreaming thumbnail
Yes. I agree it was unlike book and Holmes was portrayed like an action hero 😆 still I didnt find it boring.. I mean they have modified it like action movies.. Still I liked it..
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Hey Guys! please Wish PARO..16 on her Birthday thread or make any reservations!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51918167
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Hey friends🤗,

India-forums has got many great talents and their creations tempt us to adorn our signature boxes. And with many new TV shows , TV couples and new hot hunks😳, our addictions increase and we just want to fill our signature dabba with our latest obsession😛.

But it has come to the attention of I-F Development Team and Avatar & Signature Shop Dev Team that many members are using more than 3-4 signatures and some of those signatures are way too large in size.

Furthermore, we've also noted some stacking many signatures into one big signature and use it. We also have come across wallpapers as signature. By using wallpapers over the size limit, the page orientation gets messed up, hence we wish to implement and reinforce rules.

We want every members to take a look at the following new rules and abide by it:

The maximum size of a signature is 550 pixels (width) x 500 pixels (height).

Each member is allowed to keep a maximum of 3 large (550pixels x 500 pixels) signature and another small signature.

The maximum size of avatar is 100 pixels (width) x 450 pixels (height).

Members are NOT to stack a number of signatures into one big sigature and use that as a signature;

Wall Papers are NOT to be used as signatures that are beyond the size limit.
EXCEPTION: During special occasions like birthdays, members can get their birthday gifts animated into one signature and use it, otherwise, its not allowed.

Anyone who doesn't abide by the rules, will be asked to take down their signatures and may face consequences by the AS Shop Dev Team .

If you have doubts or queries, please contact the AS Shop Dev Team magnificent me(Mitesh) or Aahaana(Meli).

Thank you for your cooperation!

Regards,

FYI...it is actually a rule. some people feel they are meant to be broken, but I am a law-abiding citizen. Now it's your call.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw this on global announcement section & after that all my siggies are less in size & i also changed max recently posted siggies size also 😃 Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago