Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

How's my Daya sir siggy ?? 😳

Actually that looks like the sea and not a nadi...I feel like singing 'saagar kinare...'.🤣
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heheheh I was confused 😛 ... still isi pe decide kar liya !!! still it's nice na 😛 ...?? see the pic 😍 not the caption then !!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

How's my Daya sir siggy ?? 😳

Nice one !!! 👏
I loved this pic...i loved the same one of Abhijeet sir also 😍

Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it Bhavana. The lines are from my favorite movie- Dil Chahta Hai! 😃
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Actually that looks like the sea and not a nadi...I feel like singing 'saagar kinare...'.🤣

I agree. I actually thought of that.

Sagar kinare dil yeh pukare
Tu jo nahin toh mera kyo nahin

Still, really beautiful Bhavana.
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hiii...

This has got nothing to do with CID ... but just thought of sharing... as it is a real life incident... faced by a police...No offence meant.

Four tourists, were arrested for allegedly assaulting a traffic police, who was discharging his lawful duties, near Kaju Darbar, near Santa Monica jetty, on Wednesday morning.

According to Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Mr Gajanand Pednekar, assistant sub-inspector, traffic, Mr Shrikant Pednekar, received a call from the Old Goa police, stating that a brand new white Scorpio vehicle was headed towards the city without a valid number plate. They had reportedly refused to stop when the Old Goa police tried to stop them. After receiving the message, Mr Pednekar, who was posted at Divja Circle tried to stop them but again they refused to obey the traffic police and fled from the scene. A motorcycle pilot came to assist the traffic police and they managed to stop the vehicle near the Animal Husbandary and Veterinary Services, near the Santa Monica jetty.

The SDPO said that ASI, Mr Pednekar asked the occupants to show the documents of the vehicle and driving licence. The occupants of the Scorpio, did not like this and while Mr Pednekar was examining the documents, began pushing the cop and assaulted him. On seeing this, members of the public got involved in the melee and began assaulting the occupants of the Scorpio, who had assaulted the cop. The public punched, slapped and thoroughly thrashed the four occupants for assaulting the traffic cop. The four suffered severe fracture injuries to the legs, hands and cheek bones. Two of them, Mausin and Tippu, are reportedly in critical condition and are presently undergoing treatment at the GMC. The thrashing went on for about 90 minutes and it was stopped only when the Police Control Room (PCR) van came to their rescue and rushed them to the police station.

The four were then brought to the Panaji town police station and after completing the panchanama, they were taken to the GMC for medical treatment at 1 p.m.

A case has been registered under sections 353, 332 read with 34 of IPC. PSI, Mr Vijay Chodankar is investigating the case.

The SDPO, informed that the registration number of the vehicle is KA-03 TR 5609; however they were traveling on a temporary number provided t\by the seller of the vehicle.

The incident led to the traffic coming to a standstill from 10.25 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. The five traffic police who were on duty at the site became mere spectators as a large crowd gathered at the site, bringing the traffic to a halt, and the traffic jam began to ease only after the culprits were taken to the police station.

agar yeh sab ek police officer ke saath ho sakta hain...toh ab aam aadmi ne karna kya hai...??

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !!!! How could I forget ... stupid me ...

Today is also the birthday of my first favourite ... my first teenage crush 😳 ,,, Arun Ji aka Ram ji ... rather he's better known as Ram ji only .. a name which became a synonym for Ram. Wiching him a very Happy Birthday .. god bless you sir 😊

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditi a very interesting read.
A couple of weeks back a traffic cop was assaulted in Bangalore for doing his duty with honesty and integrity and is right now in hospital. Wish the public had gone to his help
debasree04 thumbnail
I am irritated & opened this thread...maybe i m wrong

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2667359

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Thanx a lot Bhavna to share your views in that thread 😃