General Discussion # 22 - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Which show are you updating for?

Hiii Sri...Bhavna, Astonish & Ravi both of them are coolbie for CID 😃

You just have to open the CID forums Shreya and check the Dev. Team names .. 😆

What was the earlier congrats for .. I'm still some posts away from 16000 !!
I really need to get up to date. I go on a 14-day trip and completely miss everything. I don't even know when this happened. 😆

Congrats once again.

And congrats to Astonish and Ravi!!!
Prilims are going on...!!
Bored of studying..🤢
So thought of taking a break...😉
Hi all..
congrats Ravi , Asto and Bhav (so late ðŸ˜†)
Today along with Saad, it's the birthday of someone who I've always idolised, someone whose messages I've always followed, someone who's like an inspiration for me. Swami Vivekananda

Here's one quote of it that I've always believed is indeed the best way to achieve success.

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.

- Swami Vivekananda 
Nice thought..Implement it. 
I always have implemented it HD ... and with no doubt and with quite some pride I do say I've achieved success in almost all my ventures (touchwood) . 
This is one quote that I always write in the first page of my diary which I always keep with me, so that whenever I feel that anything can't be achieved, I read it and boost up my morale !!

I'm a great admirer of his myself; he is one of the greatest and most influential men of our times. Two more personal favourite quotes - 

"Do not go for glass beads leaving the mine of diamonds. This life is a great chance. What, seekest thou the pleasures of the world? He is the fountain of all bliss. See for the highest, aim at that highest, and you shall reach the highest."

"The greatest help to spiritual life is meditation. In meditation we divest ourselves of all material conditions and feel our divine nature. We do not depend upon any external help in meditation. The touch of the soul can paint the brightest color even in the dingiest places; it can cast a fragrance over the vilest thing; it can make the wicked divine--and all enmity, all selfishness is effaced."

Happy Youth Day to everyone as well. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
Swami Vivekananda is the inspiration of everyone's life...
When his name come to my mind one of his saying comes simultaneously...it is written in Bengali
"Bohurupe sanmukhe tomar
Chari kotha khujicho ishwar
Jibe prem kare jei jan
sei jan sebiche ishwar"

It means- the god is everywhere...if u want to worship god u just love human being because god actually lives within the human...
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago