General Discussion # 22 - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh My Gawd... What a dream.. 😲
what a dream...
This is crazyyy...
I had this dream just seconds ago and I am awake now at 5:28 am... Strange..
It began with an If discussion in which it was asked that what is the first thing which comes to your mind after seeing coconuts. 🤣 We had to write it and hang it in our balconies. (I know its stupid but I saw it like that 😆) Bhavana had posted that she remembers of coconut pista ice cream 😆 (ofcourse I saw it hanging in her balcony 🤣) I had written Nariyalwala disguise of Daya sir and when I came inside the house after hanging it, I realised that it was Abhijeet's balcony and in his room he was saying to Daya that lets go somewhere (i dont remember the name of the place) and he had made bookings of two people for the evening. Daya sir said yes and then they were about to leave (on a bike). Adi sir was gonna drive when suddenly Daya sir said that he wont come as Abhi sir has forgotten something. Abhi sir was like ''what?? 😲''. And then Daya sir gave that devine smile 😍 and said helmet and I remember his dialogue '' yar pehle to pehente the tum shayad (in a teasing way)'' Then Abhi sir also smiled and went upstairs to get his helmet. Then after waiting for 5 to 10 minutes suddenly Daya sir took the bike and was about to leave (I thought that how rude of him! Why isnt he waiting for Adi sir???) I ran and asked that why isnt he waiting to which he didnt reply anything. He asked me to get on the bike and that he'll drop me. And I was still feeling bad that he is not waiting for Abhi sir. Then Abhi sir came in his balcony and he was waving Daya sir bye bye and Daya sir waved him back and both were smiling (God knows why their plan was canclled) then Daya sir asked me to sit properly and tightly and when I did that, he started driving the bike in full speed (my brother often does this to me).. I was shouting and asking him to slow down and at the same time I was laughing out and enjoying.. Then we entered a lane and Satam sir was passing by (he was going by walk). We stopped there and he said that he'll drop me and Daya sir said ok and he had to go for some work. And then again I was on bike and this time with Satam sir 😆 I dont know how that bike appeared out of no where coz Satam sir was walking and Daya sir had taken his bike, (but who cares anyways 😆) Then to my surprise, Satam sir was also zooming off in full speed, but this time I was not shouting. I told him that Daya sir was also doing that and how I was shouting and it was not that I dont trust Daya sir but still I was feeling a bit scared and now I am not. Satam sir was laughing then. After that I saw Satam sir sitting in our living room talking with my dad and my uncle and all were in there night clotes (and I was like '' wowww Satam sir is staying today...'') and I woke up with that shock of happiness..     

I posted this quickly after that as I dont remember dreams for a long time. It was really crazy and wierd. I am all ROFLing that how could I see Bhavana's balcony and how I was in Adi sir's balcony (Hey Bhav, your balcony was exactly infront of Adi sir's.. 😊 😃 😉).. And I was talking with Satam sir in marathi.
The dream was really wierd, but I am still feeling on the top of the world 😍
OMG great dream ya! 😊
Wow ... wow ... wow !! What a dream yaar !! And thanks for landing me in the saamne waali khidki of Adi sir !!! I can now indeed hum "mere saamne waali khidki mein .. ek chaand ka tukda rehta hai" 😉 😳 ...
And a bike ride with Daya sir ?? OMG !!
Pvkd .. you're really in need of a good sleep ... (so that you can see many more dreams like this 😛)
Originally posted by Bhavanab

OMG !!
Pvkd .. you're really in need of a good sleep ... (so that you can see many more dreams like this 😛)

Yeah.. 😃 Seriously. In both senses. Coz I had slept around 2:30 yesterday and woke up at 5:28 to be precise.. But I was really happy for that.. 😃Edited by pvkd - 12 years ago
@pvkd... bike ride with Daya..wow..wow...wt a lovely dream.
You have a really good avatar Tima
Thanks bhavs! yours is cool too! 😊
Phew IF is opening again !!! I got so worried when it stopped opening in between ... then checked the IF page on FB where it was posted that
India-Forums.com Server Maintainence starts in 5 minutes. It should take us 15mins to be up again.
hehe then my worry reduced 😛

OMG you too? i thought it was just me! except unlike you i wasn't smart enough to look on the FB page! 😆
A genuine opinion has been brought up by an IFian that is quite correct especially for a show like CID. The cause basically caters to the removal of consideration of the no. of Tellybuzz articles as a parameter for judging a shows rank. A show like ours has next to zero articles coming about it even though it's forum has an active participation and the show has a large viewership still it lacks behind in terms of rankings. It also suggests the inclusion of TRP as a parameter for ranking a show. I'd like everyone of you to genuinely support this cause if you think it's right, A show like ours should never stay behind because of factors like these !!

here's the link to the thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2105549

and here's my opinion
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51659585