General Discussion # 22 - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Assassinator

<font color="#0066CC">Still Invisible.</font>

Its Daya sir smiling under his blanket from friday's epi.. Dont know why you are not able to see it. So what is there? Are you seeing my old DP or is it just blank?
I also still can't see ... but can imagine ... one of the cutest pics ever ...
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I also still can't see ... but can imagine ... one of the cutest pics ever ...

😊 Yes! Indeed.. 😍
I dont know how do I thank Deep for that pic...
Deepika... I love you sooo much for this 🤗
Originally posted by pvkd

😊 Yes! Indeed.. 😍
I dont know how do I thank Deep for that pic...
Deepika... I love you sooo much for this 🤗

Yup... your DP is super cute,... 
The whole case I was just 😍 .. 
Its like.. he smiled in the case all the time to compensate for not smiling one whole year
Yes indeed ... that's the real innocent smile of his .. one that had vanished .. and it's great to see that back .. he looks sooo adorable .. here I actually feely like pulling his cheeks .. 😳

Yes indeed ... that's the real innocent smile of his .. one that had vanished .. and it's great to see that back .. he looks sooo adorable .. here I actually feely like pulling his cheeks .. 😳

So many people wanna pull his cheeks ... including me  😳
If Daya sir comes to know about it.. He is gonna keep himself away from all IFn's 😆
😊 😃 Apart from some annoying part that case was meant for just enjoying Duo with their varied expressions and styles and smart dresses [8)] Its rare to watch them smile and laugh their hearts out these days.

@pvkd from now on you'll have to post way too frequently .. so that we can see that pic again and again ... and again ... 😳 ...

@pvkd from now on you'll have to post way too frequently .. so that we can see that pic again and again ... and again ... 😳 ...

Yeah... its so nice to see DP worth going 😍
And i actually miss kelly so much here on the GD thread... Got to go to others threads and search for kelly;s post... so..that i can happily stare at her DP 😆
Hee heee... Yes. 😃
Even I am looking at that pic so frequently eversince I had seen it for the first time.. And can you guess what I've named this pic in my cell????

I've named it '' Awww...''
😍 😆